• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Better addys, U30 rounds 20's or the oval 20's

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnydrugsBEENthere

Greenlighter
Both are pink. I've heard the oval ones are better but I got the circle ones from my pharmacy today and I think I like them better. Get the focus without the tweaky feeling. Which I never take more that 1 or 1 1/2 at a time. Preciate your feedback.

**WE ALL DO DRUGS. One drug may be "better" but it's still a drug**

In all reality, all generics have the the same active ingredient, and should not matter.
However as far as adderall goes. I feel the pink ones are NOT as euphoric as the orange oval BARR generics. I am.currently taking the pink corr pharmas and I feel they lack alot of the euphoria and body sensations the orange ones produce. The pink ones to me, feel more study focused and less euphoric. Thats JUST ME

Why would the shape and colour of a pill with the same active ingredient produce a different effect?

I heard a rumor that the pink corr pharmas generics had some patent that was not up to date with the more recent generics out there today, I'm not sure how true it is. Some people prefer the pink ones over the orange ones,so I'm clueless. Placebo, its a possibility

The generics all contain the same ingredients, as do all chocolate chip cookies. Doesn't mean they're exactly the same. The new orange U30s are considerably stronger than previous types. I found the U30s to be much more stimulating than the cor or the barr brands, kept me up all night. Using 30-60mg of barr brand I can sleep within a few hours, but that dosage on the U30s had me tweaking for a full night with no sleep.

This can be good or bad, depending on what you're going for. I really enjoy the U30s. They seem quite a lot better than the pink Cors.

If I had the option, i'd always go with name brand Adderall XR for maximum effects across the board. Then I'd go with the U30s, then barr, and last but not least I'd take the cors in a pinch. Cors are better than nothing but I can take 90mg of them in a day and get nowhere near as high as a single XR30mg.

If it's all the same ingredients, explain that. To me, they all have unique effects.

This is not Basic Drug Discussion material and I think a lot of you know better :X. We don't discuss which pills are better than which. If you live in the developed world, all generics go through a pretty rigorous phase of testing and confirmation before they're ever allowed to hit the market. Do you think that people just make whatever the fuck they want and mail it to the pharmacy and nobody cares nor gives a shit about its contents?

Do you find it strange that 99% of the population who receives generic medication doesn't notice a difference in effect? It doesn't work how you think it works. This isn't some bootleg Amphetamine operation from some guy's backyard. This stuff is made by trained chemists and verified by the FDA several times over. The placebo effect is real and I've been a victime to it just as you guys have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.