• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Best & Worst Drug Crosses You've Ever Done

I'm a big fan of using benzos about weekly, and have some carisoprodol likely in my future. How would you compare pregabalin? I'm especially looking to mix these with LSD and mescaline to see how the vibe changes. In that same pack will be a small amount of 'FXE' (now known to be 2F-O-PCE), so I may try a carisoprodol + 2F-O-PCE combination and see how it is.

I’ve never had carisoprodol before.

Pregabalin is enjoyable though, it’s kind of like booze in a pill except without the more negative harsh effects of alcohol. You feel intoxicated but in a fun way. Definitely has more of an effect on balance and coordination than benzodiazepines do

Pregabalin is enjoyable though, it’s kind of like booze in a pill except without the more negative harsh effects of alcohol. You feel intoxicated but in a fun way. Definitely has more of an effect on balance and coordination than benzodiazepines do
You don’t get the fun effects if you take it daily for fibromyalgia

I'm a big fan of using benzos about weekly, and have some carisoprodol likely in my future. How would you compare pregabalin? I'm especially looking to mix these with LSD and mescaline to see how the vibe changes. In that same pack will be a small amount of 'FXE' (now known to be 2F-O-PCE), so I may try a carisoprodol + 2F-O-PCE combination and see how it is.

How did you like F-Phenibut? I've interfaced with it once, doing some incredibly painful lines in between doing dabs, and it left me feeling like my body was made out of fluid or gel or something. What would you describe its best uses as in your case?

Would you say that there's any cross-potentiation that occurs? Do you dose them simultaneously?
Lines of f-phenibut? That sounds awful man, just eat the stuff. I've tasted it before. It's not as bad as regular phenibut but is still gross.

There is definitely cross potentiation between dissociatives, benzos, carisoprodol, and gabapentinoids. I would pick one or the other that you want to add for flavor, I would honestly only take it on the comedown or if I'm having anxiety in my trip. Ideally you would not combine that dissociative with any other sedative, but if you do, just stick with one and take a low dose.

Last edited:
You don’t get the fun effects if you take it daily for fibromyalgia
Yeah I was prescribed it for a while but only 200mg a day. Honestly did fuck all, for anxiety, pain, or recreational value. I was better off with my dose of gabapentin comparatively, was given 1.8g of gabapentin a day, that worked a lot better.

Pretty sure all gabapentinoids, tolerance ramps up really fast so if you're using it recreationally, you definitely can only do it max once or twice a week, ideally less.

Lines of f-phenibut? That sounds awful man, just eat the stuff. I've tasted it before. It's not as bad as regular phenibut but is still gross.

There is definitely cross potentiation between dissociatives, benzos, carisoprodol, and gabapentinoids. I would pick one or the other that you want to add for flavor, I would honestly only take it on the comedown or if I'm having anxiety in my trip. Ideally you would not combine that dissociative with any other sedative, but if you do, just stick with one and take a low dose.
I had eaten some too and found the effects of F-Phenibut to vary pretty intensely by RoA, but lines are certainly not the move. Even eating it felt toxic as hell tbh.

I think that what I'll likely do is take your advice here and stick to either a disso or a gabaergic and focus on how they mix with psychedelics such as mescaline and LSD as I get more comfortable with them. Thank you for the info!

7g shrooms and a 500mg weed edible takes the cake for the worst drug cross I've ever done. Just pure panic and wasn't able to speak to the people around me. Just felt like a nightmare experience. Best was K + shrooms

Best opium-hash
Speed-alcohol
Coke alcohol
Mdma-lsd-alcohol-weed
Coke-opioids

Never had a bad combo

For the sake of harm reduction it needs to be pointed out that the cocaethylene your liver produces on that mix is quite the bad combo, cardiologically speaking.

90 mgs 6 apb and 10mgs 4-ho-mipt dosed at same time. Bad

60 mgs 5 mapb, after two hours , 30 mgs Mal. Amazing. Very empathetic, with very slight psychedelica, not much.

7g shrooms and a 500mg weed edible takes the cake for the worst drug cross I've ever done. Just pure panic and wasn't able to speak to the people around me. Just felt like a nightmare experience. Best was K + shrooms
What dose shrooms ? What dose k ? Where was the k, before, during, or after , the shrooms?

What dose shrooms ? What dose k ? Where was the k, before, during, or after , the shrooms?
I did around 5g of capsules shrooms that were definitely under dosed so it only felt like 3.5g-ish. I did a small bump of K to ease the come up anxiety, and then cruised for a couple hours off the shrooms, then binged on at least a half g of ket til I fell asleep by doing half a point lines every 45 minutes to an hour. Was fucking amazing. Just did LSD and a bunch of ket yesterday and will have to say LSD + Ket mixes a lot better than Ket + shrooms

Positive: Pregabalin + tilidin + tiagabin + lorazepam - an unexpected psychedelic and dissociative trip while lying in bed. Very euphoric but also very spaced out, only remember a few colors and an amazing feeling.

Worse was shrooms and weed, i haven't done shrooms in decades because the trip was so awful. Thought smoking a joint would help but made it way worse.

Best is opioids and weed

Worse was shrooms and weed, i haven't done shrooms in decades because the trip was so awful. Thought smoking a joint would help but made it way worse.

Best is opioids and weed
curious if you've tried psychedelics and enjoyed them at all with out weed? it sounds like you just don't like shrooms in general? and also how is your relationship with weed by itself? do you normally think it's alright, or is it like hit or miss? i'm just wondering because i always say if a person really loves weed and doesn't like the body load of shrooms that a person might want to try smoking... i've heard people actually disagree with me, but it's not common. i'm just trying to get a general opinion...

I've been smoking weed since high-school. I used to like shrooms until that trip
I'm fine with lsd and weed, just never touching shrooms again

Some of worst trips have been on sub-4 typtamines. I think a lot of it was walking around house with eyes open. Walking in nature it wasnt that bad, did a five hour hike with brother a few times on 4-ho-mipt...second time mixed with 5mapb...that was chill.. If close eyes on sub-4's and lsd, most of the time, that it helps focus on internal stuff and helps resolve itself. When eyes open this doesnt seem top happen, so recommend music and even certain types of music that have been studied. Andrew Huberman has a podcast on shrooms and what music to listen to with them thats been "studied" I find it might not be exact, and can tailor it to your own enviroment, but it does help and good blueprint. Lsd have all been good, despite being in the same setting a few times.

When in doubt about mixing two, even with cannabis, best not too. If so, do at own risk bc have heard many times not to mix cannabis with shrooms, lsd. Ive mixed cannabis thc with mdma ,on the comeup, many, many times, and found that little to no thc, high cbd cannabis can ease the come up, cause greater relaxation, transitioning into a smooth roll.

Last edited: