Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Best & Worst Drug Crosses You've Ever Done

Esperighanto

Bluelighter
Hi,

Just out of curiosity, what are your worst and best drug crossing experiences?

My worst is certainly LSD+psilocybin, I love them individually but together they're psychosis fuel. My best was probably LSD+Smoked DMT, with a smattering of less important things surrounding it like cannabis/kanna concentrates and intranasal oxytocin.

I've combined carelessly a couple of times, with too many different substances to readily recall. Also a couple of two-way combos which led to material damage. The most memorable horrible combo is DXM on top of St. John's Wort. No lethal levels of serotonin syndrome, but it felt very ominous. I've had even worst combo experiences, but more because of dosage rather than the interaction itself.

Best combo? Hard to pick one out of the many. Salvia on the comedown of psilocybin+LSD+DXM+DPH+weed was markedly nice. (I didn't take everything at once, the session was spread out over like 48h.)

Best MDMA + LSD + Shrooms all done together or separate yet all associated(lsd+shrooms or LSD mdma or shrooms MDMA)

Worst combo I would say an extremely high dose of Tramadol(500mg+ =spaced out STUPID )mixed with 30mg addy, FUCK THAT.

LSD + Ketamine is a WILD ride. I've never been so incoherent off of a "usual" dose of both drugs, but mixed.

Stimulants and psychedelics are absolutely horrible together too.

Best? Weed and heroin, or a good coke and heroin IV speedball.

MDMA + tfmpp (pipezanes) roll started off great, then 2 hours in my chest gets tight and start ugly crying.
Had heart beat issues for a couple days totally ruined the week. Scared the daylights out of me for years.

In my teens took a few unnecessary risks mixing things. Like dxm + cocaine it felt great for one second and then there was sooo much pressure behind my eyes.

beer and then vodka, blacked out and apparently tried to fight everyone

Went to marly fest in downtown Austin tx. It's was a blisteringly hot day and my dum ass decided to take a 20mg valium before we get there. I just remember being hot and mad. Passed out in the shade woke up baking in the sun. Then walked probably 3 miles to a whataburger stood in line for 20 minutes to get a water.

Good combos were

Any benzos + any opioid

Alcohol+coke

MDMA+MDA

MDMA+speed

MDMA+ket

LSD + Ketamine is a WILD ride. I've never been so incoherent off of a "usual" dose of both drugs, but mixed.

Stimulants and psychedelics are absolutely horrible together too.

Best? Weed and heroin, or a good coke and heroin IV speedball.
Weaker stimulants and psychedelics have mixed well for me, a heady cup of 8-10 doses of coca tea concentrated into one, or some ephedra tea for example. The thing you mention with being so off of 2 "usual" doses is really fascinating, I've noticed that too. When I cross psychedelics nowadays I'm usually cutting the dose in half expecting it to amplify one another.

LSD and mushrooms seem like a bad knee though regardless of dose. Even one tab and an eighth of mids cubensis will launch me straight into a predictable form of psychosis. It's specifically one where my short term memory falls to being a mere fraction of a second, so reality simply rushes past me dramatically faster than I could even hope to keep up with.

What would you say does compliment ketamine well?

MDMA + tfmpp (pipezanes) roll started off great, then 2 hours in my chest gets tight and start ugly crying.
Had heart beat issues for a couple days totally ruined the week. Scared the daylights out of me for years.

In my teens took a few unnecessary risks mixing things. Like dxm + cocaine it felt great for one second and then there was sooo much pressure behind my eyes.

beer and then vodka, blacked out and apparently tried to fight everyone

Went to marly fest in downtown Austin tx. It's was a blisteringly hot day and my dum ass decided to take a 20mg valium before we get there. I just remember being hot and mad. Passed out in the shade woke up baking in the sun. Then walked probably 3 miles to a whataburger stood in line for 20 minutes to get a water.

Good combos were

Any benzos + any opioid

Alcohol+coke

MDMA+MDA

MDMA+speed

MDMA+ket
How would you describe the combination of MDMA with MDA, speed (I'm guessing speed paste?), And ketamine? Those all sound very fascinating.

It's almost a tie but I had an experience a few weeks ago that I think wins for overall worst (worst physical, psychological, and mental distress).
I combined:
LSD + Nitrous + 4-ACO-DMT + 5-MEO-DIPT (+ MDMA)
My mistake was a baggie/capsule error that led me to mistakenly take both 4acodmt and 5meodipt at the same time; I thought I was taking 2 15mg doses of 4acodmt, which is a substance I enjoy and am familiar combining with LSD. I had never taken foxy before. It was a psychosis city nightmare factory. It was occasionally pleasurable but mostly filled with extreme body load, ego death, and suicidal urges (out of nowhere) and delusions. 1/10.

Best was one that I've repeated twice and isn't that far off from my worst combo.
LSD + Mushrooms + 4-ACO-DMT + weed in the comedown. It's not scary like the former combo and I don't feel upset by the way my body moves without me telling it to. It's a pleasant not feeling in control.

Last edited:
Those combos were all batches of extacey pills.
We only tested them and consumed, I have no idea the dose, only what the tested positive for.

MDMA and speed was rolling our asshole off and dance dance dance. Shouting positive thoughts to your mates in the middle of a party while the world spins at hyperspeed ! Horrible tweeky comedown but I'd say it was worth it. Was stupid hung over.

MDMA ket+caffeine was all the classic MDMA vibes but my vision was extremely blurry at times, tunnel vision, felt like I was in a hurricane, extremely hard to form words, leaning over on friends shoulders. It was like everything went away it was just an empty space , then you wake up in your body time and time again. Like oh I'm back here again.

100mg MDMA 50mg MDA combo just about the best thing I've ever experienced as far as rolling is concerned. Duration was 8 hours instead of 5. Full closed eye visuals , tracers a mile long. We might have re-dosed at the 2 hour mark tho.

MDA is wonderful on its own but powerful
MDMA is great on its own, together id say for me personally was absolutely perfect in ever way. Had a slight headache the next day.

We used each of these combos multiple times with 6-10 of test subjects.

Last edited:
Best/worst was 4oz robo with 7g cubensis. I was 17 and intentionally waited awhile after the dxm to take the shrooms to stack peaks and must've hit it perfect.

Worst/best was Amanitas and a couple beers. The beer had nothing to do with it the A++ muscaria caps were literally insane so the combo wasn't the bad part.

Also mixed different e-pills worse was mixing london underground fake e pills.

Last edited:
Best:
LSD + MDMA + Ketamine
Ketamine + 2C-I
Ketamine + 2C-B
MDMA + Ketamine + 2C-B
Opiates + Nicotine (dont normally even smoke but there is a mad synergy)

Worst:
Amphetamine + MDMA + 2C-B
Mushrooms + NRG-1
MDPV + anything
4-FA + Ketamine

Overrated:
Heroin + Cocaine (shot up the H then the coke, just made me sick everywhere lol. Never did a snowball)
MDMA + speed (great initial rush but felt very toxic after)

Underrated:
Ketamine + Weed or even better nice Hash.
Temazepam/Diazepam + lots of food.

Worst would have to be 2m2b and beer

best would probably be dilaudid + any benzo + coke

or valium, ambien, codeine and lyrica

Last edited:
My best friend (sadly deceased now) used to really like zolpidem. It does fuck you up quite nicely, but staying awake to enjoy it is the hard part. He solved this problem by crushing it up and mixing it with speed or meth. He called this concoction the Terminator.

I don't really recommend mixing uppers and downers, but it was a pretty potent mix.
wow, sedation, stimulation and depending on how much ambien, delirium. hell of an experience I bet.

ime, cannabis is anything but "less than important" for a trip.

often it GREATLY affects the experience (not always, especially if i'm already smoking everyday).

my best is probably disso+classical psychedelic+cannabis, worst (and almost best) is dxm, acid, and datura (i dunno why i'm r-slurred)... the datura definitely puts me in a stupid and crazy mindset where i'm likely to make bad decisions that end up affecting other ppl negatively. in small amounts, it can add a nice woozily... uh... zhenna say kwa quality but it's too risky.

now disso+psych+weeed??? the trifecta of fun and very fucked-uppedness. crazy without making lifechangingly bad decisions.

my most memorable was o-pce (or was it dck?), 4-aco-dpt, and of course good weed that i forget the name of. it's like being in an alien's dream. speaking of je ne sais quoi.

Last edited:
amanita+alcohol is completely pointless
opioids+psychedelics too, except in comedown

Subutex and stimulant is for some reason just pointless, but other opioids work better with stimulants.