• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best ways of preventing psyche induced nausea?

OntarioGuy

Bluelighter
Hey guys. Wondering what u think the best nausea reducing drugs when it comes to psychs. I usully don't have trouble with simple tyrps or the 4 sub's. However the 5 sub's seem to give me a decent amount of nausea. Most recently 5 meo met.

I had an RX med that did help at least with the 4 sub's. But maybe its because the 5th positions are more serotonin like I guess? The 5 meos always cause me some physical problems. I'm just looking for some tips, if any to help make the nausea and psychical effects of the 5 methoxys less dramatic

I've been told that ondansetron is the best anti nausea med for psychedelic nausea. Everything else is a runner up.

There's cannabis (risky business), lemon essential oil, ginger, diphenhydramine, dimenhydrinate, and 69Ron even suggested a datura seed or two (really really risky business.) There are probably others, but if you have access to ondansetron, that's probably your best bet. FYI, it has side effects and risks like any drug that you have to consider

Last edited:
I always found Cyclizine (travel sickness tablets) to work the best, then Ginger tea works well but tbf I never trip on a full stomach either I like to give it at least 6 hours after I've eaten to consume psychedelics

Chewing on fresh ginger (taste is a little strong but it really works), Ondasetron, Hydroxyzine work great.

I downed 6g dried shrooms with ginger beer and got no naseusa for the trip. Get some real ginger beer it helps alot

I'm skeptical about ginger. Great plant in general but I don't feel it doing its supposed stomach job.

No experience with ondansetron, but I've always relied on diphenhydramine. Cyclizine is somewhat "dirtier". Even though it messes with serotonin a bit, I still would choose DPH for stomaching psychs in general. Only mescaline has ever made it turn weird. The shadows were almost more prevalent than the tree eyes. Only 25mg for a standard cactus brew!

Edit: I'm sure it must have been 25mg. I'd normally take 50, but I read about a sweet summer child trying the same combo getting ripped apart by delirium on shroomery. After that trip report I wanted to double, but eventually halved, the dose. Something remarkable going on here between the cactus and the Parkinson-Alzheimer-Schizophrenia pill.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm a HUGE fan of ginger for nausea in general, but I haven't seen convincing results for its ability to address psychedelic-induced nausea. Helps with gas cramps, though. Still, everybody is different.