• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best way to take shrooms...

i didnt read everyone's comments, too lazy, i know more than any of them anyways, so heres what you do to get maximum capacity out of your shrooms, chew them up GOOD, then swallow them, that way they'll hit you faster as opposed to balling up, which just takes longer, and is a more steady absorbtion rate. Don't think for a minute your stomach acids can't dissolve those shrooms balls, they can, and if youre used to smoking pot you'll probably find a strong urge to do so while tripping. Pot and shrooms go stem in stem. hope I helped!

stem in stem! I love it! :)
wish me luck, tonight is the night...looks like the cidney didnt come thru so just shrooms for us!
~hydra

Skip the mushroom tea IMO, heat does destroy potency.. It will bring you up fast into a trip, but it will not be as intense overall as if you just ate them.
I highly recommend eating over say 15 minute period, then if you want to get higher eat more about 1hr in.
Everytime I've had shroom tea I've found that yes you get higher quicker and usually the first hour its pretty good, but the trip is much shorter and I find a lot less visual.
Everytime I just eat the mushrooms the trips come on smoothly (usually), and that the trip last a long time.
My hardest trip I ate about 7-8 grams and it took about 15 minutes for the trip to kick in, and that trip went for 7hrs... No way in hell would that have been the case if I made Tea out of those same 7-8 grams...
Mushrooms don't like heat, please be kind to your mushrooms :)

mmmmmmm those were quality shrooms! :) thanks for responses
~hydra

actually, swallowing them is not very effective. most of the fun comes from the juices therefore if you want any effect (which it would be a waste if you didnt) either chew them for a really long time getting all the juice or boil them in water as tea

Skip the mushroom tea IMO, heat does destroy potency.. It will bring you up fast into a trip, but it will not be as intense overall as if you just ate them.
I highly recommend eating over say 15 minute period, then if you want to get higher eat more about 1hr in.
Everytime I've had shroom tea I've found that yes you get higher quicker and usually the first hour its pretty good, but the trip is much shorter and I find a lot less visual.
Everytime I just eat the mushrooms the trips come on smoothly (usually), and that the trip last a long time.
My hardest trip I ate about 7-8 grams and it took about 15 minutes for the trip to kick in, and that trip went for 7hrs... No way in hell would that have been the case if I made Tea out of those same 7-8 grams...
Mushrooms don't like heat, please be kind to your mushrooms :)

yeah heat does destroy potency a little but that'sonly a certain degree. not boiling them but boiling water then pouring that into a cup withground its n pieces would be the best way to make some blue tea. also you can eat some then make tea at the same time then drink the tea right before you come up around 45 minafter consumption. this gives you both intensity and longevity. but you are already done with your trip so why am i even posting this?

I used to like drying them out,then i would blend them up into a fine powder,then toss `n` wash on an empty stomach.:)

Oh well, its brought back to life. Only new posts counts :)

Guys, here's a tip to get a fast trip!

Chew on mush for 1-2 minutes, rub all over your gums. Within 10-15minutes boom! No more waiting 30min-1hr. Bad taste? I like it...only rumors I heard that it tastes like shit is from those who never done shrooms

I dont enjoy the taste so i chop them up fine and dump them in OJ and pound it. Apparently the OJ intensifies it or something? idk i just like doing it that way

Well then, let me be the first person who's done them to tell you, I think they taste awful, too XD

Not bad enough to make me nauseous or anything, but back when I shroomed I needed a sugary drink to wash them down and mask the taste. I think it's the combination of the weird earthy taste and the various unusual textures of dried shroom stems and caps that make my brain cry out "that's not food!"

My roommate back in college used to make shroom chocolates every time he got a batch of shrooms. He had an old coffee grinder he used just for shrooms. Then he would take a bunch of chocolate, melt it over a double boiler, mix in the ground shrooms, and pour the mix into an ice cube tray to harden back into pieces of the same size. The chocolate covered up the taste fairly well and made for a convenient form factor, and you could still break them into smaller pieces if you wanted to split up the dose. Plus, the Aztecs supposedly took their shrooms with chocolate as part of the traditional ritual, so you can totes feel like an indigenous shaman as you munch down your melted Hershey's bar full of droogz ;)

Last edited: