• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids best way to take nucynta?

euphoricrelief

Greenlighter
I've been on nucynta for 3 years now and started off taking 100 mg every 6 hours but now I'm having to take 2 every 4 hours because both my tolerance and pain have gotten worse, so because I'm taking so many pills, I run out of my script way earlier than i'm supposed to then i'm in hell until i can get it refilled the next month. I'm trying to find way i can take them ( snorting or plugging, no injecting ) so I won't have to double up and be in pain for weeks at a time because of it. What way should I do it to make them stronger, I'll do anything but bang it. Snorting, plugging, or sublingual melting?

Snort with a mixture if acetaminophen helps with the burn
have you personally done that? like are you sure it works? I only have about 8 left so I can't afford to waste it. and I thought Tylenol burns when snorted

How to take Nucynta:

Step 1: Get prescription
Step 2: Sell or trade Nucynta for DOC (drug of choice) or something that doesnt suck ass
Step 3: Take other drug instead of Nucynta

Seriously, Nucynta is garbage; try talking to your doctor about a med change.

How to take Nucynta:

Step 1: Get prescription
Step 2: Sell or trade Nucynta for DOC (drug of choice) or something that doesnt suck ass
Step 3: Take other drug instead of Nucynta

Seriously, Nucynta is garbage; try talking to your doctor about a med change.
I actually love nucynta and it is my drug of choice it's the only opiate that doesn't make my neuropathy pain worse. I suffer with depression and it gives me energy to get out of bed and get stuff done.

Tapentadol right?

Maybe try mixing with benzos to reduce the SRI proprieties which I didn't notice much, but I only had a few trial runs with RC tapentadol, always oral maxing out at 600mg a day with a bunch of Soma so I can't say much for tapentadol on its own though I was expecting more side effects like with tramadol I found it less troubling then advertised. People were saying you'd wake up during the night with sweats, I didn't find this to be true, though at the time my tolerance was very small where 20mg oxycodone would have me nodding.

Not the worst, you could have gotten say Tramadol.

I didn't think doctors prescribe this much!