• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to take MS-Contin?

Wow, wish I had some Chitosan lying around, maybe I'll call Art Bell. Man that seems ridiculous to me for some reason.
So since I dont have Chitosan and enemas are rather time consuming and inconvenient, I guess I would just chew them up for maximum efficacy?

ATF said:
Wow, wish I had some Chitosan lying around, maybe I'll call Art Bell. Man that seems ridiculous to me for some reason.
So since I dont have Chitosan and enemas are rather time consuming and inconvenient, I guess I would just chew them up for maximum efficacy?

Chewing them up won't do you a bit of good. In fact, it will probably cause a crapload of it to get stuck in your teeth.

If you use a hose clamp, it's possible to grind them down into a fine enough powder for snorting. Hose clamps can be bought for like a dollar at a hardware store. Scrape the pill over the rough side of the hose clamp like cheese over a cheese grater.

Most health supplement stores no longer sell chitosan, but if you ask them to, they can order it for super cheap.

Word. Not many people know about using hose clamp for insufflation preparation. Works like a charm for any time/continuous release formulations.

Plugging or IV is the only way ill use them and micron filters take too much effort to get so unless im in the mood ill just plug them. Morphine is the poorest ope IMO though because its the most expensive for me, my tolerance is too high for them and too much trouble when I want to IV them, so I stick with oxy when I can.