• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to take Dexamphetamine?

BaconBoy

Greenlighter
Hey guys, hope this is the right place.

Just wondering what is the best way to take dexamphetamine sulphate 5mg. I have a concert coming up and i've saved 1 dexy each for me and 2 other mates and was wondering what we can do to get the most out of it. i.e. Insufflate, or crush up in water and swallow.
Probably will smoke some weed and maybe a shot or two of vokda in conjunction.

i'm going to go out on a limb and say that is not enough to feel anything but if i were you i would take it orally. open the pill up and put the powder under your tongue.

orally with a little antacid is generally the best BA

Orally is probably the way to go. That is a pretty low dose though...even for a person with no tolerance. You might not feel much but just a bit of mild alertness.

Yeah man ive been using them for study so im only taking 5mg to 10mg

Orally is probably the way to go. That is a pretty low dose though...even for a person with no tolerance. You might not feel much but just a bit of mild alertness.

Yeah I know ill only have a little let over from study thats why I plan on drinking a bit and smoking a bit of weed. Also just orally as in swallow whole i assume?

I always take mine sublingually. I pop them under my tongue and wait for them to dissolve / absorb through the sublingual mucosa. Is oral (swallowing) better?

inb4plugging

best way to take 5 mg is to get 10 more

bio availability appears to be highest orally