• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best way to take adderall?

I JUST WANT TO SEND A BIG *FUCK YOU* TO ALL YOU POSERS OF A.D.D. AND GET A SCRIPT....
YOU ARE THE REASON LEGIT PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF ARE HAVING A TOUGH TIME GETTING IT... MY FUCKEN DOC PUT ME ON WELBRUTRIN..!!.. wtf!
THIS **is** A FLAME.. VERY LEGIT imo..

hi, im in high school & we get those science magazines that have wierd little facts about science. ne way in the magazine it had an article about kids shooting up adderrol & how its becoming a big problem, just a thought, apparently u can do it
btw if this sounds funny i am robotripping

You should be thanking all the posers of ADHD. So many people (legit and otherwise) are getting diagnosed with ADHD and scripted stimulants that doctors are becoming more comfortable and less prudent with who gets stimulants. Manufacturing quotas for the C-II stimulants increase every year so that even larger amounts are available. Doctors receive less scrutiny from the DEA when millions and millions of stimulant scripts are written for ADHD each year. Yuuup, you should be thanking those people.
You got wellbutrin because: a)your doctor knows you are a drug abusing loser, b)your doctor thinks you are depressed, c)your doctor doesn't treat many cases of ADHD, d)your doctor has a reason to not script you a stimulant (that has nothing to do with any other patients receiving stimulants), or e)all of the above.
Mmmmmmm, wellbutrin is sooo good, wait, NO, it isn't, so ENJOY your huge bottle of it (and stop blaming others for your lack of scripting abilities)!

hey dude who cant get his adderal anymore...sucks for u man..my doc still gives it to me...

he said we were going to try this shit first.. then see me in 3weeks..
but the MASSIVE abuse of these substances is why they are being reluctant..
thing is, like apha said, he knows i drink, and he thinks im going to abuse this shit too.. which sucks b/c ampetamines of anykind, even glass, wont speed me up..
anyway..hopefuly next friday ill get my adderal.. and not ritalin..

Originally posted by ahkuhstic:
I JUST WANT TO SEND A BIG *FUCK YOU* TO ALL YOU POSERS OF A.D.D. AND GET A SCRIPT....
YOU ARE THE REASON LEGIT PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF ARE HAVING A TOUGH TIME GETTING IT... MY FUCKEN DOC PUT ME ON WELBRUTRIN..!!.. wtf!
THIS **is** A FLAME.. VERY LEGIT imo..

I have ADD and I can tell you taking that stuff everyday will make you a clone and very boring/depresssed person. I stopped taking all my ADD medications about 3 years ago and I've never been happier and I feel ten times more alive. But I'm not your mom, so if you think that it helps you then don't listen to me. Also please unlock your caps lock (the shift key is the answer)

which sucks b/c ampetamines of anykind, even glass, wont speed me up..
Why do you want adderall if it doesn't affect you? Or are you saying it makes you euphoric but doesn't raise your heart rate (this is a good thing but is hard to accurately estimate without objectively checking it out). In short I really don't believe you when you say that glass won't speed you up.
I don't think anyone is immune to methamphetamine. Trust me if someone stuck you with a gram you would get sped up.
As for IVing I have never done it but had a friend who did it fairly regularly (then again he would shoot antihistamines if he had nothing else around). From everything he said and everything I observed shooting it really sucked. Less euphoric for some reason than snorting it (this is second hand so take with a grain of salt). If you are a practiced IV meth user maybe this will fill in for your rush but otherwise it seems stupid and wastefull, dangerous and unfun.
Also akuhstic you are a poser as well. There is not a syndrome ADD!! Just like with intelligence or depression there is a continous spectrum of people with differnt levels of attention. Small doses of amphetamines help even normal people with attention and performance (yes studies have been done on this issue). So what makes you have ADD?
Is it being less than a certain percentile on attention? Why is that valid ADD and the person .01% higher on the spectrum is healthy? This is entierly BS. Doctors pretend it is a 'disorder' that some people are diagnosed with and others are free of because this is the only paradigm recognized for prescribing pharmacuticals and the only paradigm they are comfortable with. If they are forced to admit there is no brightline distinction between ADD people and healthy people they face the awful mess of prescribing performance enhancers in a puritanical society which would reject them.
This is what amphetamines really are. Not treatment for ADD but performance enhancers. Yes they enhance the performance of people with the more serious attention deficits better but this is really irrelevant. Complaining because people 'without ADD' are taking adderall is like complaining because intelligent people got into the smart drug drawer. Damn't you aren't supposed to help them too!!
It is not the number ot people who are scripted amphetamines as the earlier posters quite accurately point out. Rather it is the number of people *discovered* 'abusing' these drugs. That means running through them too early, getting caught snorting injecting etc.. SO DON'T BE DUMB! If you are abusing prescription drugs don't let your doc find out and don't answer surveys with 'yes I abuse my adderall' no matter how anonymous they are. Its your civic duty :).

Without getting into the whole arugment of whether or not ADHD exists, and whether or not you have, lets just look at your motives for trying to get a stimulant.
but the MASSIVE abuse of these substances is why they are being reluctant..
thing is, like apha said, he knows i drink, and he thinks im going to abuse this shit too.. which sucks b/c ampetamines of anykind, even glass, wont speed me up..
You contradicted yourself completely. They don't like to script out stimulants becuase everyone is abusing them-Then YOU go on to say your doctor knows you drink and thinks YOU are going to abuse the stimulants. The keyword is YOU, he doesn't give a shit about every other patient in the world who is abusing their meds, he is thinking about YOU and that little sentence in the PDR which says that a history of drug or alcohol abuse is a contraindication to the use of stimulants. In the state of California, if the doctor knows that his patient is actively abusing drugs, it is a crime for him to prescribe to that person a controlled substance. Let's all say it together now, YOU are not on a stimulant now because of YOU and what YOU have said to your doctor, period. And it's YOUR fault, not mine or anyone elses.
Oh yeah, and what's up with that last sentence. If you have ADHD, you have no business saying you should get "your adderall" and not ritalin. Ritalin is just as effective as adderall in treating adhd, and is still the gold standard in treating childhood adhd. People who care about getting their disorder treated don't go in knowing what medicine they want or need. They leave it up to the vastly more knowledgable doctor and are always most concerned with whatever is the best treatment for them, not a specific drug such as the one which will get you higher if you abuse. You are a poser, so take your own advice and have a big FU, on the house.
[ 04 August 2002: Message edited by: AbraMontague ]

^^^
most people with ADD don't care about getting treated. it's the parents who care and put their kids on the medication. just to get them to shut-up and focus. I think thats the best way your gunna work your way up to adderall or dexedrine. thats what happened in my case.

I would have to say snorting it. Gets you off quick, a real nice intense rush...