• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best way to smoke crack?

kapitula

Greenlighter
Crack is definitely bad for you like most drugs but the first problem many run into is spending all their money. Next for many is being unable to work. The best way to avoid or, rather, stave off running out of money would be to have a high paying job or to maximize efficiency. Currently someone I know is using this pictured below which is actually a replica and not real illegal drugs. The piece is a standard bong stem. Wider so it doesn't stick to walls as much and bigger surface area. Bigger the flame the better, jet doesnt penetrate deep enough and should not be used. He has been able to make 1g last over 24 hours whereas before he was wasting so much that he was going through 1g in 2 hours.

His rationale is the result of extensive experimentation. First he used steel chore thinking highest melting point would be best but then realized thermal conductivity is far more important and switched to copper. He's always improving his methods in order to save money.

The cloth is from a thin shirt and tightness of the wrap is directly correlated with effectiveness. The cloth is wetted before each hit and wrapped in the bottom half to cool resin because his mouth was getting numb and he realized the oil was getting in his mouth. After making necessary changes, his mouth stopped getting numb. After the hit he shifts the cloth to the top to rapidly cool down the top to avoid it burning away and always holds it upside down so the product oozes down towards flame to hit better. Many other methods have been incorporated to save as much money as possible. If you're going to do it anyway, might as well avoid wasting it.

What do you believe is the best way to maximize efficiency and results in the most money?
Zombo-Droid-19092023052340.jpg

I have no experience w crack specifically (besides everyone that does it constantly offering it wtf is up w that) but i have vaped, and smoked freebase basically every rc ive tried. From benzos to pyros to ket&pc((p)y)(e) to fent patches etc etc so I feel i can give at least a little input

Personally I’d get something along a sticky brick vape w copper in it. Or a bong w the twirly dab balls.
For freebase in general i prefer a borosilicate one-hitter w speaker cable wire. I used to just use tiny bubblers with 5 pipe screens and heating it from a distance w s torch (temp control is so easy this way)

I’ve always wondered, is grinding up crack to dust and hotrailing it not possible? Ive always got my best rushes with simple boro straws, also great to fill w cut up pipe screens.

I’ve never smoked crack but smoked quite some mdphp in the past.
I had 2 stems.
1 boro pipette with cleaned high end speaker wire as a chore. I slowly heat the pipe, let it cool and then smoke it with the flame only briefly hitting the boro tube.one draw at a time. Basically hybrid vape/smoking.

1 downstem filled w wire, i always sandwiched weed w pyros in there and heated from the outside. Afterwards, one drag and immediately kill the cherry. Then keep rolling and inhaling.

With a lot of substances that stay oily i mix them with hash or cbd wax if available, hassle free vaping/smoking.

For exampleMdphp rolled in high % thc hash doesnt even leave a pyro smell.

I don’t know how relevant/usefull this is. Please delete if it’s too off-topic.

Good luck m8

Btw, here in the eu all i see is pure pipes w 5 screens. Way less conspicuous too, ive seen hobos hitting it outside maccies and thought it was weed lol.

I appreciate the input and will consider those tips you provided.

Yes hotrailing is a common practice and breaking it up is advantageous no matter what method you choose given the increased surface area.

What do you believe is the best way to maximize efficiency and results in the most money?
Zombo-Droid-19092023052340.jpg

So are putting that stem back into the bong and smoking it out of the bong, or are you smoking directly out of the stem? If so are you using water in the bong?

Of course, in terms of efficiency and money maximization, a short stem close to the mouth (like those glass "rose" tubes) is the most efficient way to smoke crack, as the vapors quickly stick to any surface they pass. However, using a short stem is also the harshest way to smoke it.

I've smoked crack in many different ways but I don't think I ever settled on the perfect way to do it.

I recall resorting to using fine steel wool to smoke crack over a number of times when nothing else was available. I still cringe when I think about that steel wool because due to the fineness, it would burn, and I'd be breathing in burning metal shavings 🤢

I always used a glass stem with chore boy. I would ball up the chore in the stem, push it back and forth until it was nice and tight and I would keep the chore about a quarter of an inch in and then I would load up the rock and take a blast. Only one other time I smoked out of a plastic shot bottle by burning a hole in it and by putting a inch long stem in the hole. Kinda hard to explain. But your best bet imo is using a glass or metal stem with copper chore boy.

I've also smoked woolies, I would take big bamboo paper put some tobacco in it, sprinkle the crushed up crack on the tobacco, then I would put weed on top and then sprinkle more crack on top of the weed and I would roll it up and smoke. But again my main method was the stem and chore boy.

So are putting that stem back into the bong and smoking it out of the bong, or are you smoking directly out of the stem? If so are you using water in the bong?
He smokes it directly out of the stem but does use the bong sometimes to hit one side and flip the piece over quick and hit the other side. He's tried water but is unsure if the vapor has any solubility in water unlike crack.

, a short stem close to the mouth (like those glass "rose" tubes) is the most efficient way to smoke crack, as the vapors quickly stick to any surface they pass. However, using a short stem is also the harshest way to smoke it.
The glass rose tubes were the first thing he tried but he learned that when melting it would cling to the sides and immediately skip the chore. However they are great for the hotrailing method mentioned above. The smoke is never harsh even for giant hits(>0.05g) unless it's way too hot which does happen easier with the rose tubes but getting it super hot does give big hit.

I've heard of people putting crack on top of cigarette ash in a bowl and smoking it like that, I don't know how effective it is though, I've only used a stem

I've heard of people putting crack on top of cigarette ash in a bowl and smoking it like that, I don't know how effective it is though, I've only used a stem
Very affective. When I was taught how to smoke it was this method. Would use an empty pop can or beer can (prepared the same way ppl smoke weed from a can) a good amount of ashes and a lil choke on the side.. I would use this method if I ran out of Brillo. I preferred the Brillo and pipe method the best though.

If theres a needle exchange near you go and get a crack pipe. They are way better then homemade ones id never go back