• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best way to smoke a joint

Jessssssssee

Ex-Bluelighter
me and my friend always pass a spliff to eachother and back and make it last very long we do this usually at night time about 8 pm and walk down the night street in the cool dark night

It's difficult to say what is the "best way to smoke a joint"
There are so many different ways you can roll a joint and each one comes out a little different

What matters the most I think is whether or not you enjoy the way you are smoking it. If you don't then try something else.
Me personally I think joints are wasteful, stinky and cumbersome, I prefer to vape. It's a more efficient, less smelly and tastier.

I am only using water bong and I have not used it for nearly 5 months when I was hitting the bowl hard but only been smoking joints, until now my supply is low so I filled up the bowl to the top which was crazy for me and I had to get the courage to smoke it because I knew it would be intense it was like willing myself to jump in an ice cold shower or something and when i had it on my porch god I got such a strong rush but also quite breathless which happens with big hits but is worrying because it feels like I can't get enough air in my lungs or something which never really happens to me but yeah bong city for me

Inhale. Exhale. Repeat ;)

This has always been my go-to answer for this question.

If we're looking for novel ways to smoke a J, I always thought it was cool to take off a bubblers bowlpiece and insert the J directly into the glass. I'm pretty sure I got that idea somewhere on this forum back in the day, actually....

Tastes nasty (especially with a blunt) but it hits like a god damn freight train, man.

This has always been my go-to answer for this question.

If we're looking for novel ways to smoke a J, I always thought it was cool to take off a bubblers bowlpiece and insert the J directly into the glass. I'm pretty sure I got that idea somewhere on this forum back in the day, actually....

Tastes nasty (especially with a blunt) but it hits like a god damn freight train, man.
Yeah, I don't smoke anymore but usually when I did and my blunts got down and a quarter or less where it burned my lips I'd fit it into my grav bong piece and take massive nasty yellow rips, talk about getting lit

yeh Ive done that before but it feels like its wasting t

Well I guess you're gonna have to be more specific with "best."

You mean most efficient, I'm gathering. Truth be told, the most efficient way to smoke a J is not to smoke a J. Get yourself a vape and make the most out of your tree.

If you mean to get as high as possible as quickly as possible, you just need to roll 1g-2g in one and have somebody be your designated shotgun-blower from spark to ash.

If you mean to make the J last for as long as possible, you really just need master your rolling technique-- whichever you use.

If you mean to look cool then you need to buy an insanely expensive pre-rolled J that looks like a handgrenade or Shenron or a weed leaf and covered in oil and kief or somethin'.

18382212_1967002706862516_4106938833281482752_n.jpg

61c912e126b0591f9c524ed7cc6377a6.jpg

and all other types of shit thanks to this fucking wunderkind

0.jpg