• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids best way to melt down a green roxy 15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMADDrabbit8D

Greenlighter
I was wondering if anyone knew any tricks on melting down these green roxy's "green alg 264". Their hard to break down and i dont really get a rush. Anyone know something i don't.. lol? Lemon juice.. maybe? I dont know.. let me know what u come up with!

What are you asking? I'm guessing you want to shoot it up? Well I think that lemon juice is not safe to iv and its already hcl salt.

Also people don't get a rush from iv oxycodone. Your efforts will be futile.

Can't you just swallow them? I thought roxicodone was IR?

And I think everything else you asked is against the rules because I've seen mods say something like we're not here to get you high.

I have had some incredibly intense rushes from IV Oxycodone, from oxy's to even instant release oxy 30..roxi's. remember the rush and duration will be VERY short lived, and u will come down faster and get depressed, orally oxy has a bio of like 90, shooting isn't much better, swallow them, it wil laster longer then IV and feel just as good

How are they hard to break down? They are IR so a credit card or pedi egg thing, either way it should be easy to turn into a powder. Then water, filter (preferably micron and filtered twice) and shoot. I can't imagine there is anything else you can do, perhaps more oxycodone.

All you have to do is crush them, what do you mean "break them down?" Don't iv them, too much filler and crap.
You're not getting buzzed because they are only 15 mg, so save your veins bro.

I'm sorry but I hate when I see ppl asking how to shoot pills, take them the normal way your veins will thank you :)

All you have to do is crush them, what do you mean "break them down?" Don't iv them, too much filler and crap.
You're not getting buzzed because they are only 15 mg, so save your veins bro.

This, and I'm sorry but IV oxycodone is pointless IMO, there is no rush (at least compared to say, heroin, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, fentanyl etc.). I'm not going to blast anyone for it as I'm guilty of shooting oxy in the past too, but it's really one of the dumber drugs to IV. Even with buprenorphine, you're at least shooting a drug that has a relatively low BA through other ROA's, with oxy there's really no excuse other than wanting to put a needle in your vein. That being said, like T.Calderone said, just crush them. You don't heat oxy, you don't add citric acid to it. 1g can fit in 6mL of water, so it should be easy to fit 15mg in 1mL.

This is the answer to a question that's been answered a million times before so I'm going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.