• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Best way to make use of my lsd

i guess it just frustrates me that some of the comments are saying things like "take a video of you trying to talk to your parents and post it" because it's natural to be curious... giving someone honest information is much more important than having a laugh at their ignorance.
If you didn't pick up on the fact that I was initially having a laugh, but I then followed it up with my serious feelings on the matter, then that's not my issue. I haven't been a member on this site for nearly as long as the OP has been alive for no reason. The only drug I ever tried without doing any proper research was weed, and that's because it was 18 years ago, and I didn't have the internet when I was 13. The next time I wanted to try a new drug (MDMA), at the age of 17, I read everything I could find on the subject, before dropping a pill at home, with friends to keep an eye on me. If I came across as someone that doesn't care about harm reduction, then you've got the wrong idea.

MDB: Yeah, I've found G extremely useful at preventing some hairy situations from becoming too much, whether that's been with regular doses of G, or knockout doses. It's useful to have about, if you can control your use of the stuff (I am, unfortunately, not one of those people). During a 36 hour DOI trip, I found that normal G doses were enough to get me sleepy. At the same time, I've had experiences where I've used G with other drugs and I've ended up feeling very confused and out of it, without the chance of sleep arising. It depends on the person and the drug combination, obviously. I found G on LSD to be fairly positive, as it's generally a euphoric drug. I wouldn't say it's made matters hugely worse, with anything trippy. It's quite hard to panic on G.

Last edited:
MDB: Yeah, I've found G extremely useful at preventing some hairy situations from becoming too much, whether that's been with regular doses of G, or knockout doses. It's useful to have about, if you can control your use of the stuff (I am, unfortunately, not one of those people). During a 36 hour DOI trip, I found that normal G doses were enough to get me sleepy. At the same time, I've had experiences where I've used G with other drugs and I've ended up feeling very confused and out of it, without the chance of sleep arising. It depends on the person and the drug combination, obviously. I found G on LSD to be fairly positive, as it's generally a euphoric drug. I wouldn't say it's made matters hugely worse, with anything trippy. It's quite hard to panic on G.

Thanks for the reply. That's probably sold me on the deal. Plus also given that G usually massively enhances my enjoyment of music and the amazing effects that psychedelics have on music, it may be a very good idea to base the first of the trips on music. I will not make the mistake of listening to The Wall (even if its awesome for its psychedelic effects it is quite dark) or Can (just too fucking crazy in parts) If i can stay focused on external stuff rather than getting all introspective (a little of that wouldnt go amiss but to spend the entiretey of the trip locked inside my head, picking at the pieces, would at this stage seem uneccesarily intense.

I remember Jimmy Hendrix sounding awesome on psyches, has anyone got any suggestions for specific music to listen to whilst tripping most likely to be conducive to making it a good one?

Thanks for the reply. That's probably sold me on the deal. Plus also given that G usually massively enhances my enjoyment of music and the amazing effects that psychedelics have on music, it may be a very good idea to base the first of the trips on music. I will not make the mistake of listening to The Wall (even if its awesome for its psychedelic effects it is quite dark) or Can (just too fucking crazy in parts) If i can stay focused on external stuff rather than getting all introspective (a little of that wouldnt go amiss but to spend the entiretey of the trip locked inside my head, picking at the pieces, would at this stage seem uneccesarily intense.

I remember Jimmy Hendrix sounding awesome on psyches, has anyone got any suggestions for specific music to listen to whilst tripping most likely to be conducive to making it a good one?
I can say for certain that you should 112% avoid Dimmu Borgir's The Serpentine Offering.
113% if you drop while 3/4 through a liter bottle of vodka.
8(

A question for anyone else old enough to have been of age when Purple Ohms were doing the rounds; does anyone know what kind of dosage they were? (If i know what dose was in the Purple Ohms I will from that be able to roughly predict what kind of strength of effects the 1P 100µg tabs will produce.)

My friends at the time advised me to only take half, presumably they were pretty fucking strong, i recall subsequently reading a comment to that effect somewhere on here at some point. I remember tripping my balls off on the one half, seeing people transform into snakes etc. I had to get out of the overwhelmingly busy and sometimes threatening hectic chaos that was a Sunderland student nightclub, and find a secluded corner on a dark and deserted balcony area. Set and setting is indeed everything. Having some approximate idea of what the doses mean in terms of strength is also a pretty good idea.:\

Failing that, roughly how many dried liberty caps would roughly equal the strength of 100µg? I know the substances and effects are quite different, but im just after a rough idea of what to expect from these 1Ps. I took LCs a few times, and found that around 35 was plenty to send me into intense heavy trips. I remember on one occasion when things had started taking a things for the worse i bumbed into a guy i recognised from school who also happened to be tripping; he was grinning from ear to ear and full of such positive vibes that it instantly transformed my trip to the same headspace, and i too was then grinning from ear to ear for ages, just staring at the ceiling, not really thinking about anything in particular iirc. I had just let go of everything. It was a fantastic experience.

Last edited:
MDB, if 35 liberty caps gave you an intense heavy trip, I would suggest you try no more than a quarter of a 100ug penny acid tab. I'm not being funny, but if you're that susceptible to hallucinogens then go easy...

You'll have a hard time making use of your remaining drugs, son. Your mother's binned them. Happy now?

MDB, if 35 liberty caps gave you an intense heavy trip, I would suggest you try no more than a quarter of a 100ug penny acid tab. I'm not being funny, but if you're that susceptible to hallucinogens then go easy...

No that's fine. thats exactly the kind of response from knowledgeable members with extensive experience that i was hoping for. I do seem to be highly senstive to psyches, MXE, 'noids, even weed and hash etc. :\ I'm pretty sure that a little G will make a huge difference to the experience though. I'll be far less anxious, and hopefully far more likely to get on an euphoric and outward looking trip.

Only in European drug discussion would a teenage boy be discouraged to take half a tab of acid, yet a single mum with a screw loose be pushed towards a habit with a shitty stim
You're joking? A single mum? I know this place encourages drug use, but come on, you must be kidding, right? Was the child under sixteen?

You're joking? A single mum? I know this place encourages drug use, but come on, you must be kidding, right? Was the child under sixteen?

None of your business. And OTW can go fuck himself as well - his reactionary post which has no context now has this cunt asking personal questions about our members.

I think it is my business, seeing as my son was encouraged to take drugs by Bluelight users. Knowing that another vulnerable person was led astray increases my determination to bring this site to justice. I am quite appalled at what I see here.

I appreciate the fact that some people were at the very least wary, but NOBODY told him to bin his drugs.

This is all getting silly again. No way did that lad take acid last night otherwise he wouldn't have been able to type for shit!!

Hiya Sammy G ;)

Aye, not least the fact that his da has joined the forum 8)

Sad, neckerchief wearing cunt.

How did you know im a sad cunt? (Actually, you don't need to answer that...)

A question for anyone else old enough to have been of age when Purple Ohms were doing the rounds; does anyone know what kind of dosage they were? (If i know what dose was in the Purple Ohms I will from that be able to roughly predict what kind of strength of effects the 1P 100µg tabs will produce.)

My friends at the time advised me to only take half, presumably they were pretty fucking strong, i recall subsequently reading a comment to that effect somewhere on here at some point. I remember tripping my balls off on the one half, seeing people transform into snakes etc. I had to get out of the overwhelmingly busy and sometimes threatening hectic chaos that was a Sunderland student nightclub, and find a secluded corner on a dark and deserted balcony area. Set and setting is indeed everything. Having some approximate idea of what the doses mean in terms of strength is also a pretty good idea.:\

Failing that, roughly how many dried liberty caps would roughly equal the strength of 100µg? I know the substances and effects are quite different, but im just after a rough idea of what to expect from these 1Ps. I took LCs a few times, and found that around 35 was plenty to send me into intense heavy trips. I remember on one occasion when things had started taking a things for the worse i bumbed into a guy i recognised from school who also happened to be tripping; he was grinning from ear to ear and full of such positive vibes that it instantly transformed my trip to the same headspace, and i too was then grinning from ear to ear for ages, just staring at the ceiling, not really thinking about anything in particular iirc. I had just let go of everything. It was a fantastic experience.
I read somewhere that purple ohms were around 250ug. I dont know how reliable that info is but they were strong fuckers so it makes sense. Half would definitely get me tripping...maybe not as hard as you describe but the walls would be breathing etc..a full one was the goods. They were legendary tabs those.

I read somewhere that purple ohms were around 250ug. I dont know how reliable that info is but they were strong fuckers so it makes sense. Half would definitely get me tripping...maybe not as hard as you describe but the walls would be breathing etc..a full one was the goods. They were legendary tabs those.

thanks for the reply. I will do a little more research to see what the general consensus is.