• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Best Way To Ingest Micron Filtered Buprenorphine Solution Without IV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirzted

Bluelighter
I know how weird of a situation this is, but lol this is bluelight so get used to it. I have in my possession a 3.5cc vial of 16mg buprenorphine resulting from the micron filtration of 2 suboxone films.

Here's a link to a picture of it: http://imgur.com/NelqRyO

Is there any (simplistic, i.e. not requiring a doctorate in chemistry) way to dry out the water and perhaps get snortable powder? Could i just squirt some of this up my nose? I know i could just put it under my tongue but given the unique purity of this vial I figure it'd be a shame not to do something creative with it.

(I have a solid tolerance to subs -12mg daily, i understand how powerful they are, I understand addiction is bad, I understand maintenance, I understand partial agonism, I understand, thank you, thank you, thank you)

Yes you could squirt it up your nose or use is rectally (plug it in your bum with a syringe without a needle). Both better than sublingually.

Yes you could squirt it up your nose or use is rectally (plug it in your bum with a syringe without a needle). Both better than sublingually.

This
And for the next time, OD is for intermediate harm reduction, so please post questions like this in BDD

Yes, and was the purpose of creating this solution to evaporate it in order to reduce the volume? I'm imagining. Anyway, going to close this, the questions been answered adequately.

Status
Not open for further replies.