• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best way to enjoy an afterglow? Tempted to roll twice but need an alternative

Achilles90

Greenlighter
Title says it all. Rolled last night, 100mg. Was smooth and fun, nothing crazy. Got a nice afterglow going on right now, and we are meeting up in 4 hours to go dancing.

I'm tempted to drop another 100mg (would it be the end of the world comedown if it's only combined 200 over two nights?)

For the sake of not, what do you guys suggest to help enjoy the afterglow and party a little?

I think you risk not getting the wanted effect due to tolerance, and also feeling down the next day. Exchanging the nice afterglow with the blues.

Some people do it and are fine, it's not guaranteed. Not sure what the odds are. Personally I prefer doing shrooms or LSD after mdma, or in the "wait" for tolerance to build up, it works nicely for me. Microdosing if I'm not staying indoors/home.

Title says it all. Rolled last night, 100mg. Was smooth and fun, nothing crazy. Got a nice afterglow going on right now, and we are meeting up in 4 hours to go dancing.

I'm tempted to drop another 100mg (would it be the end of the world comedown if it's only combined 200 over two nights?)

For the sake of not, what do you guys suggest to help enjoy the afterglow and party a little?

The ONLY way you can find out if you are one of the lucky few that can get away with it -- or just a luck afterglow-er is to try it.