• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Best way to dose and store pure Xanax powder?

best solvent to use is propylene glycol, it will dissolve it fast and completely.

Since PG is sometimes hard to find, i use this banana extract you can find in baking sections of a grocery store. It contains ethanol, PG and whatever artficial banana flavor, works every time for etizolam or benzos. It usually takes a day to completely dissolve but i don't agitate the solution or heat it. You could use other flavors as well, but just check the ingredients and if it says PG and ethanol you're good to go.

Just in case you can't find any of this, you'll either have to use isopropyl alcohol (which isn't unsafe in a very saturated solution, so you could make drops and it won't kill you or harm you) or very high proof alcohol, at least 150 proof. I've tried 80 proof and it just isn't strong enough to dissolve most benzos/etizolam that i've encountered.

Are you sure it's alrpazolam and not etizolam or even phenazepam? As the latter 2 are far easier to obtain. I've never known anyone to have a pure pharm powder benzo and i'm pretty sure the places they synth these benzos have insanely tight restrictions so that non is diverted.
As far as availability of PG..I just go on Amazon. Other info from poster is fairly accurate.

best solvent to use is propylene glycol, it will dissolve it fast and completely.

I have recently come across a fair amount of pure Alprazolam (Xanax) powder and I am wondering the best way to dose it and store it given its incredible potency while in a pure form. I own a digital scale, but it only measures to hundredths of a gram (0.01) so it is not nearly accurate enough to safely dose this stuff. I think I would even be weary of using a milligram scale. So this leads me to believe that the best way would be to make a Xanax solution. For example use my scale to measure out say 200mgs and dilute it into 100ml of a solution thus leaving me with a 2mg/ml Xanax solution. I am wondering what would be the best solvent to use in terms of safety, cost and attainability? Or if anyone else has any experience with similar situations or any other ideas, they would all be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks

or benzos. It usually takes a day to completely dissolve but i don't agitate the solution or heat it. You could use other flavors as well, but just check the ingredients and if it says PG and ethanol you're good to go.

Just in case you can't find any of this, you'll either have to use isopropyl alcohol (which isn't unsafe in a very saturated solution, so you could make drops and it won't kill you or harm you) or very high proof alcohol, at least 150 proof. I've tried 80 proof and it just isn't strong enough to dissolve most benzos/etizolam that i've encountered.

Are you sure it's alrpazolam and not etizolam or even phenazepam? As the latter 2 are far easier to obtain. I've never known anyone to have a pure pharm powder benzo and i'm pretty sure the places they synth these benzos have insanely tight restrictions so that non is diverted.

you need URGENTLY a milligram-scale!!!! i mean, normally you solve 1mg/ml - how will you do this with a gram scale? This then could have been your very last post...

Additionny, PG is NOT had to find. You can buy it in every pharmacy or on the internet.

JJ

Since PG is sometimes hard to find, i use this banana extract you can find in baking sections of a grocery store. It contains ethanol, PG and whatever artficial banana flavor, works every time for etizolam or benzos. It usually takes a day to completely dissolve but i don't agitate the solution or heat it. You could use other flavors as well, but just check the ingredients and if it says PG and ethanol you're good (...)

i'm sorry but PG is definitely not hard to find. You can buy it in every pharmacy or order it via amazon perhaps. I just did it, 3 liters 30 euros. The most important thing in my onpinion is a milligramm scale, which you can also order for cheap money at amazon or somewhere else. Without that , extreme things like also dead can happen.

JoehJoEh

Hi,

you have to give your solubent more time, sometimes i needed 3,days, does matter wich substance.

I always do it the following way:

i take 3/4 liter óf already warm/hot PG and put 1 gram of the substance directly into it - the 1/4 liter PG i put in another hot water bottle, because you will need it to rinse out the rest of the chemical you fill your stuff in your hot 1 liter water bath additionaly, so you have 1 mg/1ml of your substance. Also: USE A MILLIGRAMM SCALE! Weigh your stuff before you put into the solution because if you have a very nice vendor and it's not 1 buut 1,5 gram, you'll have a huge problem. You really have to weigh this!

Then it's time.

My Clona i put in hot water baths surely 20 times in a row and in between Im shaking the botte like hell into every direktion. Then again hot water, then agan shaking like hell and more and more you will see how it solve.

There also solutions to buy meanwhile - you have to look them up.

JJ

Last edited: