• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dissociatives Best way to do Nitrous Oxide?

MI, I was quite suprised as well. It is a muslim owned business (no idea if this has a correlation; no racism intended) and they have "zanax and add-ER-all" as well; unfortunately they are bunk; well not RC's lol. Wild Bills Tobbacco is the name of the place and they are a chain apparently.

Best prices on glass in our area by a longshot. I like the way they operate as well.....I actually asked the price of the tank (I think it was the same one in the pic) and the guy just said "Expensive" like I was joking or some ish....than an old lady asked what it was for and the discussion turned to whipcream. True story.

assuming you have only a cracker and carts is there a way to introduce oxygen/minimize harmful effects. Shoot I haven't done whipits in many years but I was unaware of the oxygen mixture being so important to the buzz. As mentioned unless already tripping not really worth the pain in the ass IME.

Q to the young ladies with the larger tank, how does that work? I ask because I see the large tanks like that being sold at a local headshop and thought huh; looks interesting but how n02 get to mouth? Figured they woudn't like that question so I muted my curiosity..

That picture with the 2 ladies was around 1981 when a welding store would fill a bottle with medical grade N2O for about $2 a pound. The rig itself was about as simple as you can get. There was the nitrous nipple going into the bottle, a T fitting on that with a hose and a balloon. The balloon was the regulator/accumulator and you pinched the hose to stop the flow. Just open the valve enough to keep the balloon full at the current rate of consumption.

I was at that pipe shop again as I needed a banger, I inquired more seriously and found it was about a bill for 585 g of nitrous. HOWEVER with a quick google search it appears walmart.com has 615g tanks for a little under half that!

When I inquired to what I would need to use it the clerk said just a nozzle and they give them out free with the tanks....Would you imagine that T fitting is what they were talking about when they said free "nozzle"?.....

I could just see squeezing turning that knob and 1. blowing my lungs up 2. wasting an ish load of nitrous and things going haywire. There is a hose that can be squeezed though?, or did 20 years ago at least.... I never was a balloon guy, the crackers are so umm preferable....If I am going to get that much I wanna mix it with O2 and experience the "true high" as described in this thread. Plenty of nitrous headrushedsand wah wahhh wahh but than it is done. Would love to achieve actual "buzz"

$2 a pound, well well well no prices allowed on the forum (im joking out of jealousy).

*edit* ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS IF I DO DECIDE TO AT SOME POINT. I would like to inhale it with oxygen as to capture the true buzz that has eluded me. (any fallacies in that last statement?)

Last edited:
You can make a crude regulator just by putting a T fitting directly on the output of the tank and a hose coming off that. A balloon on the T fitting is the regulator. The only problem is cracking the valve just enough to keep the balloon inflated and not pop at the current use rate

Also you see big ass nitrous tanks at head shops?! What locale do you see those in?
This is my go-to for nitrous as of a few years ago. You can put it into balloons to share or just sip if right from the teat. Generally used in my area at warehouse techno events. Campouts. House parties. My local scene is big on the nitrous. I'm usually on acid and/or ketamine when I'm out doing this. I also prefer it to drinking alcohol so I'll occasionally do it at home with some weed but I try and avoid it as the costs can really pile up when I don't have boundaries on when it's appropriate.