• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Best way to counteract aftereffects of meth

merovie

Greenlighter
I don't normally do drugs. I am more of a drinker. But occasionally I like to partake in meth. Maybe a 24-hour binge. But I just feel terrible the next day, even after I have slept. Not anxiety or depression. Just like my body has been put through the wringer and my legs ache. My back muscles hurt. Last time I did it was this last weekend. I have these horse-pill sized vitamins that I put through a blender and drink. They have something like 10,000 percent of your daily B vitamins and other high doses of vitamins and I made sure to drink a few of those while doing my thing. But I still feel just worn out and terrible. is there anything I can do while on the drug to lessen these after-effects?

I don't normally do drugs. I am more of a drinker. But occasionally I like to partake in meth. Maybe a 24-hour binge. But I just feel terrible the next day, even after I have slept. Not anxiety or depression. Just like my body has been put through the wringer and my legs ache. My back muscles hurt. Last time I did it was this last weekend. I have these horse-pill sized vitamins that I put through a blender and drink. They have something like 10,000 percent of your daily B vitamins and other high doses of vitamins and I made sure to drink a few of those while doing my thing. But I still feel just worn out and terrible. is there anything I can do while on the drug to lessen these after-effects?

It is normal to feel like crap when you intoxicate yourself with high doses of vitamins.

I can't imagine 10,000x daily dose of vitamins to be healthy. These sounds more like for horses. and you said horse sized pills?

If your muscles ache, I would strongly suggest taking magnesium/potassium (calcium is also important though that's not one you're likely to run low on after a 1 day binge).

Being deficient in either magnesium or potassium can cause muscle weakness, spasms and more severely can actually cause heart palpitations (calcium too but again, not likely the cause).

Vitamins are important of course, but taking supplements for electrolytes will better help you shake it off the next day.

Just Food/water/vitamins/pot/benzo.

for harm reduction wouldn't reccommend opiates or alcohol. If you don't care bout your life yeah you'l live, but stick to harmless combos.

Personal experience, vitamins don't do much, especially at those levels you are doing your body more harm than good. Taking 10,000 percent of your daily vitamins is not good for your body, its too much for it to take. There isn't a whole lot to do. It has been asked a million times. You need to eat. You need to sleep. You need to drink water or gaterade. If you don't do it often one binge is not gonna be hell for very long. Not more than a couple days MAX. Benzos or Norcos help the best. If you have to work Id take Norcos, take away the muscle pain, cramps, etc. If you can sleep then sleep. Benzos will do the trick there.

I'll like to smoke ish sometimes, I'll use like 2g's in a sesh, I like to take something like haldol to bring down my dopamine levels so I can sleep, wakeup and eat and drink some health drink mix wit electrolites and good stuff in it

After an amphetamine binge, the normal procotocol is to veg out. Eat sleep and eat more. Don't expect to do much. Your body needs to produce more dopamine to get ur natural functioning self back. It will come back but don't set expectations too high , you were superman for 24 hours. Being superman takes toll on ones body. Its like super powers in a game and you used up ur mana points!

As has already been stated I highly recommend a long acting benzodiazepine like klonopin or valium.

Having been on sertraline (Zoloft) for a previous anxiety and panic disorder PTSD which I'm getting on top of these days I've reduced down from 200mgs to 50mgs and I have to say ....it's perfect prevention for meth induced depression and any discernable comedown is all but negated. Fuckin marvellous, throw in a valium or two and my opiate script and I'm good to go!

Having been on sertraline (Zoloft) for a previous anxiety and panic disorder PTSD which I'm getting on top of these days I've reduced down from 200mgs to 50mgs and I have to say ....it's perfect prevention for meth induced depression and any discernable comedown is all but negated. Fuckin marvellous, throw in a valium or two and my opiate script and I'm good to go!
How is the depression and come down without the valium or opiates? I don't take an anti depressant and the valium alone does the trick. Could zoloft be placebo? Or minimal help at best? I mean if the Zoloft is effective why not skip on the opiates and Benzos? Because if u gotta take those 2 drugs I feel u don't really need the zoloft the lol...

I've taken ads before but I never felt good or HAPPY unless I did something else with it. Such as exercise, opiates, stims, etc. So what's the point of the anti depressant if I gotta do all that other shit with it you feel me? If I force myself to exercise and take those drugs my depression is non existent already.