• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to consume 60mg of IR adderall and 30mg of XR adderall?

Berkyhan

Greenlighter
I have 60mg of instant release adderall and 30mg of extended release adderall and I was planning to take it in town while shopping with a few friends and hanging out. I've taken adderall only orally three times and only felt the effects once. I would say I have no tolerance and I consume a decent amount of caffeine every day because I take diet pills and drink tea. My weight is roughly 145 and I'm 5,10". How would I go about getting the best effects out of this adderall? For example; chewing up the XR and snorting x amount of IR?, taking all of it orally?, chewing it all up and letting it sit under my tongue?, just whatever combination would be the best. I would only be okay with either taking it orally, sublingually, or intranasally. No plugging or shooting up or anything. I'm not that experienced with drugs as I've only been doing them for about two years so please don't yell at me for not having much knowledge, any information will be appreciated. Thanks.

Just swallow, its always been the best for adderall. And try to hold out on any caffeine or anything that releases dopamine before you take them to get the full feel good feeling. After your dopamine recepters get stimulated by something, anything that stimulates them after they already have once doesnt feel as good. Its why the first cig in the morning is always the best, first drink of caffeine, first hit of meth, why wake an bakes are always the best, shit like that

Last edited:
Lol, it's not about how you consume it, it's about what you do after lol

crush up the XR and swallow that + half the IR dose - insufflate the rest. Have fun for an hour then feel the burn :p