• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best way to administer canabidiol and problems with bioavalability as well as gettin

Neuroprotection

Bluelighter
Canabidiol or CBD is probably one of the most powerful medical components of medical cannabis and a compound which provides the majority of beneficial effects. However it is not yet widely available and I wonder why. Some people have claimed they used are you containing it but I am not sure about the concentration and effectiveness of such oils. Are the CBD levels really high enough to have therapeutic effects. Also I have heard that CBD blocks the negative psychotic effects of cannabis or its main active ingredient tetrahydro cannabinol , whilst enhancing The beneficial and euphoric effects as well as protecting their brain from damage. Could somebody explain why people will go often attempt to decrease the levels of CBD in cannabis are hashish preparations
Sorry about the grammar problems with this post again it's due to be annoying voice activated software I have on my iPhone

this would be better in the cannabis section
stay away from HEMP based CBD which is all the garbage they sell online ok well....it does contain CBD but no where near the potency as real CBD oil, tincture, edible
if you want a real CBD exp its needs to come from cannabis point blank

depending on what CBD to THC strain the CBD oil will either have the minimal to zero psychoactive effects a 1:1 cbd to thc does have the potential to get you high so i say a 2:1 and up cbd to thc strain will do wonders

and people "dilute" CBD because its not for rec use when people think about cannabis people dont wonder about how little high you can get but how high in the clouds you can get

Its not widely available because most growers opt to grow THC rich plants, opposed to CBD rich plants.. its one or the other at this point.

- Hopeless Soul

CBD does not provide the "majority of beneficial effects." It provides the majority of certain effects (anti-epileptic) but almost none of other effects (pain relief).

CBD does not provide the "majority of beneficial effects." It provides the majority of certain effects (anti-epileptic) but almost none of other effects (pain relief).
I can attest from my own personal experience that the CBD oil that I have been using (made from industrial hemp) is the only thing I have found (other than narcotic pain medication) that was able to completely eliminate the pain from my hip replacement. I have since found out that CBD helps with bone 'remodeling' and inflammation. Great news for baby boomers. It's also being used successfully for PTSD, anxiety, schizophrenia, and it has a truly extensive list of efficacy for many other conditions.

The biggest problem with CBD oi is finding a quality product, since it is an entirely unregulated market. At the moment, your best bet is to move to a state that has legalized cannabis and buy it from a dispensary or grown your own.

There are strains available with very high CBD content and very little THC. One strain is "CBD Therapy".

But as people start demanding more products without the THC, more breeders will start breeding for strains with those high CBD qualities.

It is already happening very quickly! Here in Oregon any store you go into will have at least a couple high-CBD strains to choose from, and it seems like new ones are constantly popping up. I think they are still readily available mainly in states with a large legal/medical market, but they will spread very quickly, especially as more and more medical cannabis bills are passed. CBD is the wave of the future in cannabis!