• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Best US state to be a law abiding tweaker

Is Dysoxin or Adderall as good as Crystal meth?
Adderall is a mix of the two isomers of amphetamine. While it is far higher grade than street amphetamine, it obviously can’t touch the euphoria of meth.

Desoxyn is some of the highest grade dextro-methamphetamine money can buy. So it would presumably be better than crystal meth.

(This is just based on my understanding of chemistry. I haven’t personally tried Desoxyn or any other form of meth.)

Is Dysoxin or Adderall as good as Crystal meth?
Adderall is pretty good, too. Not quite as "euphoric" as crystal meth, sure, but it's a hell of a lot more manageable, so there's a tradeoff. It's also a lot more socially acceptable in this ultra-medicalized country to diagnose yourself with "adult ADHD" and get it "treated" than it is to frankly admit that you're a freak for speed.

Some people prefer Adderall because it causes a physical kind of stimulation to much a greater degree than crystal meth and even somewhat more than Dexedrine, since Adderall is half racemic and therefore contains 25% levoamphetamine (a PNS stimulant, mainly). The duration is much shorter for Adderall than meth: officially, 4-6h vs. 8-12h (but more like 6-8h vs. 12-16h, IME).

Does anyone know how much being a former prison inmate convicted of a drug trafficking felony in the USA and/or Canada affects your chances of gaining employment in the future?

In my Australian home state of Victoria we have this thing called a working with children check that any adult person who works in a business where underage teens are working at and employed must pass in order to work.

What prevents you getting a working with children check? Any drug possession charges such as being caught with a Eight Ball of cocaine,meth,heroin.

Yep minor drug possession charges or even simple drug trafficking charges such as selling a gram of meth to a UC cop.

It doesn't matter if you get no jail time if you have a criminal record with criminal convictions for possession or benign charges like assault or affray or fraud then bang you can't work on a union construction site as a electrician, plumber and gas fitter because union construction sites have underage teens working as apprentices.

If you can't pass a working with children check it can really screw up your career.

Even most Fast food restaurants in Victoria expect you to pass the working with children check, so yeah if you are a 18 year old McDonald's employee who gets caught up in a police raid of a nightclub and you are arrested with 3 grams or more there's a good chance that you will have to front up to Court and take your chances at trial hopefully getting a lenient judge who might fine you but not convict you and not sentence a Criminal conviction which if the judge does the 18 year old Macca's crew member will have to deal with being banned from working shifts with underage teens.

Does North America or European countries have a similar program?

Adderall is pretty good, too. Not quite as "euphoric" as crystal meth, sure, but it's a hell of a lot more manageable, so there's a tradeoff. It's also a lot more socially acceptable in this ultra-medicalized country to diagnose yourself with "adult ADHD" and get it "treated" than it is to frankly admit that you're a freak for speed.

Some people prefer Adderall because it causes a physical kind of stimulation to much a greater degree than crystal meth and even somewhat more than Dexedrine, since Adderall is half racemic and therefore contains 25% levoamphetamine (a PNS stimulant, mainly). The duration is much shorter for Adderall than meth: officially, 4-6h vs. 8-12h (but more like 6-8h vs. 12-16h, IME).
I 100% like adderall way more than meth, meth makes me almost sleepy & not horny at all. But adderall on the other hand (I mean I do take about 10 20 MG pills right when the pharmacist hands me that beautiful bottle) I am SO happy & suuuper horny. My boyfriend has been a meth user for years though and it just does not affecf me like it affects him, so weird.

Does anyone know how much being a former prison inmate convicted of a drug trafficking felony in the USA and/or Canada affects your chances of gaining employment in the future?

In my Australian home state of Victoria we have this thing called a working with children check that any adult person who works in a business where underage teens are working at and employed must pass in order to work.

What prevents you getting a working with children check? Any drug possession charges such as being caught with a Eight Ball of cocaine,meth,heroin.

Yep minor drug possession charges or even simple drug trafficking charges such as selling a gram of meth to a UC cop.

It doesn't matter if you get no jail time if you have a criminal record with criminal convictions for possession or benign charges like assault or affray or fraud then bang you can't work on a union construction site as a electrician, plumber and gas fitter because union construction sites have underage teens working as apprentices.

If you can't pass a working with children check it can really screw up your career.

Even most Fast food restaurants in Victoria expect you to pass the working with children check, so yeah if you are a 18 year old McDonald's employee who gets caught up in a police raid of a nightclub and you are arrested with 3 grams or more there's a good chance that you will have to front up to Court and take your chances at trial hopefully getting a lenient judge who might fine you but not convict you and not sentence a Criminal conviction which if the judge does the 18 year old Macca's crew member will have to deal with being banned from working shifts with underage teens.

Does North America or European countries have a similar program?
Good God No. That's horrible. Being a convicted felon is already bad enough in the United States though. I would definitely have to stop using. There's just no room for addicts in this Brave New World we're living in.

Where I live I think it's pretty decent to be a law abiding person who gets high. Meth is everywhere.

I dunno about the rest of the state. From what I've heard people out in the county pay like 8x more than people here in the city.

Correct me if i am wrong but the city of Seattle in the pacific North West area of the US is the best place in America to be a recreational meth user is it not??? true or false?? to clarify i don't intend on becoming a homeless junkie just a everyday average guy who smokes a bit of cystal meth on the weekend

How similar is the situation in Illinois Is Seattle a red state or a blue state like IL?

Without naming sources or anything what's the best American state to be a tweaker in?

I mean what's a good city in North America to be a meth-head who can afford to buy small amounts and doesn't commit drug related crime let alone dealing.

I just like to go about my normal day using meth not dealing it not driving under the influence or anything. And I like to smoke my meth off aluminium foil so don't have to worry about getting caught with a glass meth pipe
The opiates suck here but you can basically do any drug without getting arrested, people shoot up and smoke fent on public transportation