The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Best US state to be a law abiding tweaker

Boku_

Bluelighter
Correct me if i am wrong but the city of Seattle in the pacific North West area of the US is the best place in America to be a recreational meth user is it not??? true or false?? to clarify i don't intend on becoming a homeless junkie just a everyday average guy who smokes a bit of cystal meth on the weekend

How similar is the situation in Illinois Is Seattle a red state or a blue state like IL?

Without naming sources or anything what's the best American state to be a tweaker in?

I mean what's a good city in North America to be a meth-head who can afford to buy small amounts and doesn't commit drug related crime let alone dealing.

I just like to go about my normal day using meth not dealing it not driving under the influence or anything. And I like to smoke my meth off aluminium foil so don't have to worry about getting caught with a glass meth pipe

Seattle isn't bad. High quality drugs up there. I would probably say Portland, Oregon is the best place to be a drug user and is a cool city as well.

Illinois is blue near Chicago and that area, it's a lot more red the further you drive from the city. Illinois/Indiana and that area have very strict drug laws IIRC. States aren't all blue or red, they are often a mix with the big cities being blue and rural always red.

Overall it sucks being a drug user in every state... but Oregon decriminalized hard drugs a year back (for personal use). Each state has pros and cons regarding drug use (mostly only cons...)

PNW is a good bet.

There are certainly many states and areas where it's AWFUL being a druggy, Biblical levels of persecution, so it's definitely worth doing your research if you plan on moving. Typically red states are the worst, but not always. Avoid "zero tolerance" states at all cost.

Last edited:
Washington also decriminalized drugs, like Oregon. It didn’t make the news as much because it was essentially via the state’s supreme court and not a ballot measure

To be ‘law abiding’ those states are your best bets.

In terms of meth quality, it’s generally pretty good across the country. At least according to DEA reports on seized drugs. But it’s never perfect so still practice your standard harm reduction practices like fentanyl strips, dosing low with a new batch, etc.

I would agree, it likely has to be Washington state or Oregon, as drug possession is decriminalized.

Baltimore MD is also a place where drug use is very prevalent and not really heavily enforced. Although heroin and crack are far more popular there, meth is becoming more popular, especially around Washington DC and Virginia.

West Virginia, and Western Maryland, are also big into meth, and with how rural it is out there, there is plenty of good trouble for a tweaker to get into.

I can't comment on anywhere else really, as these places are where all of my lived experience comes from.

Forgot to add… I’ve heard good things about Burlington Vermont and their treatment of drugs users as well

It's pretty much an outlaw lifestyle everywhere in the USA, especially with that drug. The phrase "law abiding tweaker" is kind of odd to me

I'm not saying that with any judgement at all...been there done that pretty much. Just have reasonable expectations is all

It's pretty much an outlaw lifestyle everywhere in the USA, especially with that drug. The phrase "law abiding tweaker" is kind of odd to me

I'm not saying that with any judgement at all...been there done that pretty much. Just have reasonable expectations is all
Aren’t there something like a million meth-dependent users in the US? Hang on, I just checked with CDC: 800,000 ‘methamphetamine dependent Americans’. That’s a lot of fucking outlaws you got over there. You rebels, you!

This is off topic but I'm kinda curious: is Pennsylvania still the state with the best heroin in the 🇺🇸 or where is the best place atm? Ik fentadope Is all over the place but is there any place/city/state where u can get good quality #4/ white heroin??? Is Kensington still rocking(actually rotting)? I remember watching these old 90s documentaries abt hwroin from HBO and in all the em they mentioned the best dope was in PENNSYLVANIA.

Correct me if i am wrong but the city of Seattle in the pacific North West area of the US is the best place in America to be a recreational meth user is it not??? true or false?? to clarify i don't intend on becoming a homeless junkie just a everyday average guy who smokes a bit of cystal meth on the weekend

How similar is the situation in Illinois Is Seattle a red state or a blue state like IL?

Without naming sources or anything what's the best American state to be a tweaker in?

I mean what's a good city in North America to be a meth-head who can afford to buy small amounts and doesn't commit drug related crime let alone dealing.

I just like to go about my normal day using meth not dealing it not driving under the influence or anything. And I like to smoke my meth off aluminium foil so don't have to worry about getting caught with a glass meth pipe

Seattle isn't a state...it's a city - and it's so far left that it sucks....it's super expensive now and it's nothing but "haves and have-nots"

if you like living like that, move there

if you make good money and you go to work everyday as a professional tweeker, then yea it'll work for ya

i lived in the city for 19 years straight - now im right outside of it for the last 5+ years - and i was there yesterday and it sucks now more than ever

but if relaxed tweek laws are the most important thing to you, then yea move there

otherwise, i'd say don't do it - it sucks now

Aren’t there something like a million meth-dependent users in the US? Hang on, I just checked with CDC: 800,000 ‘methamphetamine dependent Americans’. That’s a lot of fucking outlaws you got over there. You rebels, you!

Perhaps "outlaw" was the wrong term, as it has dramatic/romantic connotations and what I'm talking about is far from that lol

Buying or using methamphetamine is illegal everywhere in the United States, though, outside of some very limited pharmaceutical uses, so all of those people are by definition not law abiding...and are thus outlaws, criminals, or however you want to categorize them.

This is off topic but I'm kinda curious: is Pennsylvania still the state with the best heroin in the 🇺🇸 or where is the best place atm? Ik fentadope Is all over the place but is there any place/city/state where u can get good quality #4/ white heroin??? Is Kensington still rocking(actually rotting)? I remember watching these old 90s documentaries abt hwroin from HBO and in all the em they mentioned the best dope was in PENNSYLVANIA.

Yeah there's a lot of dope in Philadelphia that's good (debatable) and cheap (not debatable), and some smaller cities like Reading, etc...but it's the same situation in Jersey

Perhaps "outlaw" was the wrong term, as it has dramatic/romantic connotations and what I'm talking about is far from that lol

Buying or using methamphetamine is illegal everywhere in the United States, though, outside of some very limited pharmaceutical uses, so all of those people are by definition not law abiding...and are thus outlaws, criminals, or however you want to categorize them.

Yeah there's a lot of dope in Philadelphia that's good (debatable) and cheap (not debatable), and some smaller cities like Reading,
But does white heroin still exist?? or even in kensington it's all fentaDopezzz.
Dsmn these oxy 40mg chewed and swsllowed along with 4mg clonaz is kickinh in strong.

Just curious btw, I'm not interested in trying heroin. Pure morphine is my wife.

I mean back in 2015 the heroin seizures that the federal government did out in Jersey (so I imagine basically the same in markets like Philly) averaged like 60% diamorphine. The market is currently very contaminated with fentanyl but "heroin" as traditionally understood (#4) is still around, yes. Or at least I imagine it is...I haven't purchased any for several years at least, and when I did it was always in various places in Jersey, never in PA

Original #4 was never god's gift to planet earth or anything, you can get very comparable effects from IV morphine or "tar", or probably hydromorphone or any other strong opioid that you can bang. I mean, I'd prefer #4 to that other stuff (with the exception of hydromorphone, which I've never tried but which gets good reviews, so I'd be interested in trying it). But, trust me, you're not missing out on anything...not now, not then, not ever

Meth is the most widely used drug in Washington (Seattle/Tacoma) and Oregon (Portland) and it's extremely cheap -- 8 hours of minimum-wage work buys you a 1/4oz (7g), easily. People don't even worry about hitting the pipe on the bus or the sidewalk, let alone in the privacy of their own homes.

But does white heroin still exist?? or even in kensington it's all fentaDopezzz.
Dsmn these oxy 40mg chewed and swsllowed along with 4mg clonaz is kickinh in strong.

Just curious btw, I'm not interested in trying heroin. Pure morphine is my wife.
It's almost all fent in Kensington now. And most of it is also cut with xylazine ("tranq"), PR-style.

It's almost all fent in Kensington now. And most of it is also cut with xylazine ("tranq"), PR-style.
Ewwwww gross man, it's all abt pharma, ketamine morph liquid, pills, oxys, otcs benzos and pentinoids.yumm.

Don't wanna brag but currently on these ysy.

Fk Buying droqs from street plugs these days really.

Last edited:
People don't even worry about hitting the pipe on the bus or the sidewalk, let alone in the privacy of their own homes.
That’s the way it should be. As long as you’re not endangering others / a threat to society yourself/society you should be able to freely use your drug of choice.

That’s the way it should be. As long as you’re not endangering others / a threat to society yourself/society you should be able to freely use your drug of choice.

i disagree

there's kids around ....

in fact, i say round them all and put them on McNeil Island

Ewwwww gross man, it's all abt pharma, ketamine morph liquid, pills, oxys, otcs benzos and pentinoids.yumm.

Don't wanna brag but currently on these ysy.

Fk Buying droqs from street plugs these days really.

Is Dysoxin or Adderall as good as Crystal meth?

Is Dysoxin or Adderall as good as Crystal meth?
I've never tried either, heard good things about both but meth releases more dopamine than adderall, never the less addies are pure amphetamine it's good aswell. I'm not the appropiate person to answer this really but meth Is king. Euphoria-wise