• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Trippy Music

TrippyEagle

Greenlighter
I was gonna do Ecstasy this weekend(not my 1st time) and partake in some marijuana smoking and i wanted to know some great songs to listen to while trippin. Some good examples of songs I enjoy while high are The Recipe by Kendrick Lamar, Maan by Wiz Khalifa(which is a remix to Man of the Year by Schoolboy Q), Smoke A Nigga by Juicy J, 4422 by Drake, Codeine Crazy by Future, and The Weeknd. Plz help...

Also other songs that are a different genre that I like are Your Soul by Hippie Sabotage and Options by Hippie Sabotage

There is something about MDMA and house music that goes together like peas and carrots, give it a try when you are peaking

Space Jesus

"Space Jesus is the feeling you get when you travel through a wormhole in a fresh pair of Jordans. Jasha Tull was born in New Jersey and raised on hip hop. With his alarm set to NYC’s Hot 97 throughout elementary school, Jasha started making beats at a young age, and created Space Jesus as a vessel to express his personal experiences through music. With a focus on alien basslines, gangster beats, and future feels, the Spaceman imprints his signature sound onto each genre he graces. After building a reputation for his dynamic live performances, and with appearances at Tomorrowworld, Shambhala, Mysteryland, and beyond under his belt, Space Jesus continues to explore the auditory universe in search of lower frequencies."

I just saw him last friday with luzcid, digital ethos, and of the trees. I was tripping and went to another planet. You'd like them based off what music you listed.

Liquid Stranger
Digital Ethos
Of the Trees
Psymbiotic
Yheti
Bleep Bloop

Search them all on soundcloud

Last edited:
I know that I'm old school here but you can't beat Pink Floyd IMO. Dark Side of the Moon still holds up today.

Yes Pink Floyd rocks! And they are great to listen to with headphones for full effect!

I agree. I'm in my mid twenties and I love pretty much every album by pink floyd. One of my fav bands ever.

Hopefully this isn't too off base but there is a music channel with my cable called Palladia. Every now and then they play a concert by David Gilmour (Floyd's guitarist) called Remember that Night. He plays a bunch of Floyd's stuff and man oh man, can that dude play the guitar! Even with him getting up in age, no matter, still kicks ass no doubt.

Last edited:
Spooky Black/Corbin - Without You (personal fave) and Worn (shit goes hard)

He's a neo-r&b and hip hop artist. His music is made for people on drugs I swear.

Taking mdma isn't exactly tripping IMO but trap, EDM, house or any kind of uplifting music is ideal. Otherwise if you're taking traditional psychedelics i'd say:
Big calm by Morcheeba is pretty amazing, both the song and the album.
Also the pink floyd classics like breathe and shine on you crazy diamond.
Soul to squeeze and scar tissue by RHCP.
Rap/hip hop (bone thugs, kid cudi, biggie, miller,ect...) whatever you like.
Reggae music like tribal seeds, chronix, sublime or look for some good mixes on soundcloud.

For me it just depends on my mood, different music styles for different trips.

Last edited: