• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Best to stave off withdrawals?

vlzinspace

Bluelighter
I have flubromazolam, flubromazepam and flubrotizolam as my only benzos. Its a shit spot because I was supposed to have 100 more flualps by now but yeah.. I don't.

Did 250mcg of flubromazolam last night and Jesus Christ, this stuff is literally a chemical weapon. I can handle 3mg of clonazolam no problem, but I felt like that flubro was almost life threatening last night. Wtf. And I feel like its recycling through my system and getting me high again or something. Was going to go grocery shopping now I'm just randomly sedated on the couch unsure if I can even drive.

I'm guessing flubrotizolam is my only way out of this funk. Goddamn it. Physical dependence to benzos is whack man

Last edited by a moderator:
I have flubromazolam, flubromazepam and flubrotizolam as my only benzos. Its a shit spot because I was supposed to have 100 more flualps by now but yeah.. I don't.

Did 250mcg of flubromazolam last night and Jesus fucking Christ, this stuff is literally a chemical weapon. I can handle 3mg of clonazolam no problem, but I felt like that flubro was almost life threatening last night. Wtf. And I feel like its recycling through my system and getting me high again or something. Was going to go grocery shopping now I'm just randomly sedated on the couch unsure if I can even drive.

I'm guessing flubrotizolam is my only way out of this funk. Goddamn it. Physical dependence to benzos is whack man
It's wack and horrible

I have flubromazolam, flubromazepam and flubrotizolam as my only benzos.
That's all? :laughing:
Thread title states a withdrawal question; appears that waiting on another benzo re up is gonna dig this hole a little deeper.
Are ya asking which benzo you have on hand would be the best choice to ease fluap WDs?
All the substances listed seem to be analogs of former and maybe newly added to FDA/FTA ban list so I really do not know what to tell ya.
At what dosage of fluap were you when it ran out?
flubromazolam
Gotta hate it when they add a flu to bromazolam. =D Sounds like a bio-weapon to me. Fuckin bromazolam is strong in it's own rights imo/e. Add the flu...? :facepalm:

That's all? :laughing:
Thread title states a withdrawal question; appears that waiting on another benzo re up is gonna dig this hole a little deeper.
Are ya asking which benzo you have on hand would be the best choice to ease fluap WDs?
All the substances listed seem to be analogs of former and maybe newly added to FDA/FTA ban list so I really do not know what to tell ya.
At what dosage of fluap were you when it ran out?

Gotta hate it when they add a flu to bromazolam. =D Sounds like a bio-weapon to me. Fuckin bromazolam is strong in it's own rights imo/e. Add the flu...? :facepalm:
Yeah I don't know what would be more practical to use to ease the wds while I wait on my delayed flualps. My dosing is all over the place but my tolerance is steady it seems. I usually take 1.5 to 2 or 3mg flualps daily. Sometimes I just use clonazolam 1 or 2mgs for days straight instead. I use them for sleep primarily.

Bioweapon..... Yeah, you got it. I'm so grateful for gut instinct because I wanted to take the whole 1mg but something told me not to. Took a quarter of it and it was merciless. Within 25 mins of combatting the sedation I was asleep for 10 hours waking up feeling like I didn't sleep a wink. Odd stuff. My sleep watch says I slept 10 hours and got lots of rem sleep but eh... Don't feel so lol.

Within 25 mins of combatting the sedation I was asleep for 10 hours
That bromine sedation and relaxation... gotta love it.
But the bromazolam may make one doze for a minute or 10 and awaken and be functional, relaxed and ready to do stuff (I suppose this is dose dependent, though).
.25mg of bromazolam would be a decent dose to me these days as this is where I started (and this would knock me out for a few if I closed my eyes) but am now down to ~.1mg per dose volumetrically and do not feel the need to close my eyes, more in the "here", less sluggish, more mentally acute and have more energy it seems.
Maybe drop the dose to .15 or .1mg...?
Still works IME. Just not as strongly obviously.
<3

Can you buy any Klonopin? Three or four milligrams of day should probably help a bit and it has a 60 hour half life so it should hang around.
Your 3 mg dose of clonazolam is apparently equivalent to 90 mg a day of Valium. That's a lot to come off of cold.

Ever had seizures coming off of benzos cuz if you had you need to go to the hospital if you can't score anything.

Can you buy any Klonopin? Three or four milligrams of day should probably help a bit and it has a 60 hour half life so it should hang around.
Your 3 mg dose of clonazolam is apparently equivalent to 90 mg a day of Valium. That's a lot to come off of cold.

Ever had seizures coming off of benzos cuz if you had you need to go to the hospital if you can't score anything.
Its all good, I got my flualps. Drastically going to be reducing dosing