• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Best timing for psyche + disso combo?

hellspawn1

Bluelighter
In combining psychedelics with dissociatives like 3-meo-pcp or MXE,
how do you time them for greatest outcome?

Taking MXE/PCP first and later LSD/Tryptamines? Vice versa?

And does the nature of the disso (stimmy or sedative) affect your choice?

With MXE or K combined with something like LSD/shrooms the rule I use for candy flipping applies. Basically, there really isn't a wrong way. I prefer the LSD first and the MXE once I'm on the peak. But I've done it the other way around and many of my friends preferred the disso first because it takes away some of the come-up anxiety.

3-meo-pcp was a different beast all together. I never combined it with a psychedelic but I found it incredibly manic even with just one re-dose. I would be more careful with it than I would be with MXE/K. Sedative dissos can take the edge off other drugs where manic ones like 3-meo can really through you for a loop and increase anxiety a lot. I've seen multiple people get into a bad place with those. They keep re-dosing without realizing how gone they are. Since the disso doesn't sedate them they end up walking around like zombies with no idea where they're at.

One of my friends blacked out on one of the 3-meo's and attacked someone while he was in that state. It was totally out of character for him. The lights were on but someone else was home. He didn't remember anything from that night (or the few nights before probably) and it screwed him up pretty badly. He attempted to choke someone to death. If other people weren't there he would have probably killed the person. Even though everyone forgave him for it I don't think he ever got over it. I'm convinced it was part of the reason why he drank himself to death a couple of years later.

Being dissoed already puts you kinda into the "backseat" of the trip if taking LSD later on and let's you just glide along and observe, which can be comforting in a way, since the comeup part becomes less "in your face" but the disso also amplifies the trip so careful serving sizes of each applies more than ever and may take some attempts before getting it right.

Am tempted to try the other way around though, working my way through the acid peak before threading gently into dissonautic realms. The idea being that the post-peak acid glow would serve as an interesting platform from where to explore a dissociated state of being.

With MXE or K combined with something like LSD/shrooms the rule I use for candy flipping applies. Basically, there really isn't a wrong way. I prefer the LSD first and the MXE once I'm on the peak. But I've done it the other way around and many of my friends preferred the disso first because it takes away some of the come-up anxiety.

3-meo-pcp was a different beast all together. I never combined it with a psychedelic but I found it incredibly manic even with just one re-dose. I would be more careful with it than I would be with MXE/K. Sedative dissos can take the edge off other drugs where manic ones like 3-meo can really through you for a loop and increase anxiety a lot. I've seen multiple people get into a bad place with those. They keep re-dosing without realizing how gone they are. Since the disso doesn't sedate them they end up walking around like zombies with no idea where they're at.

One of my friends blacked out on one of the 3-meo's and attacked someone while he was in that state. It was totally out of character for him. The lights were on but someone else was home. He didn't remember anything from that night (or the few nights before probably) and it screwed him up pretty badly. He attempted to choke someone to death. If other people weren't there he would have probably killed the person. Even though everyone forgave him for it I don't think he ever got over it. I'm convinced it was part of the reason why he drank himself to death a couple of years later.

Yes, accumulation is a thing more so with the manic compounds. Going into a hole is one thing, whereas going on a rampage is another and best avoided. I hope your friend found peace elsewhere in eternity.

With 2C-B & K I'll take the 2C-B first and the K about 2 h later, but normally I'll take no more than half the dose of booth. If longer acting disso like 3-MeO-PCE or 3-HO-PCE, I take 2C-B or other short acting psychedelic 3-4 hours after disso. It's insanely synergetic and even 1/3:rd of normal doses goes a long way!

Yeah, I don't think there's a wrong way to go about it necessarily. As long as I have plenty of supplies, I'll basically use my disso throughout the trip, from beginning to end. Starting with the disso helps alleviate some come up anxiety for sure. But you can totally start the trip first and use the disso once you get further into it.

Just be careful with doses and try not to go too overboard.

Personally i do a few small lines of K during the LSD comeup then once the L is peaking i rail a couple of pre-racked 0.5-1g lines of K to really blast off.
Always worked out great. Make sure to save even more K for the comedown/afterglow of the L.

And there's always the case for doing both right at the same time so to have them hit simultaneously but that option seems to be the least common for some reason

Half a regular dose of each-ish should compensate for cross-potentiation or is that a gross miscalculation?

I think the correct timing is to take them simultaneously, and mixed in the same IV rig.

WHAM!! Floored!

It's the only way I've tried it personally.

And there's always the case for doing both right at the same time so to have them hit simultaneously but that option seems to be the least common for some reason
True but LSD can take over an hour to peak whereas K hits within minutes.

Not sure if LSD is IVable. I'd try it if it was, not a fan of the long come up tbh.

interestingly, LSD is one of the few drugs which are not immediately felt after IV administration.
Yeah I thought i remembered reading that on here ages ago i wasnt sure. Weird though hey. Wonder if anyones ever plugged it? 🤔😂

Yeah I thought i remembered reading that on here ages ago i wasnt sure. Weird though hey. Wonder if anyones ever plugged it? 🤔😂
People have definitely plugged LSD. I dunno why it wouldn't be felt immediately IV, but I've read that.

I've only done combo shots of MXE and tryptamines. You can DEFINITELY feel tryptamines instantly upon injection.

I've only done combo shots of MXE and tryptamines. You can DEFINITELY feel tryptamines instantly upon injection.
Ive heard IV typts are intense (aka good)! Never done any myself but definitely would if given the chance!
From someone who loves IV ket so much and absolutely LOVED snorting/sublingual MXE, im gutted i never got to IV it, the MXE days in UK were over years before i started injecting. Would really love to get the chance to try it one day...last time i looked i couldn't even find it on the darknet.
IIRC the last mxe i ever got i managed to get shipped from either Canada or the Netherlands, and i didnt rate it as much as what I used to get from UK when it was legal. I miss those days!