• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

best thing to take for the immediate MDMA comedown?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
So when i take MDMA i always have an after glow once i wake up in the morning and the days after, but i usually do feel really drowsy, somewhat irritable and mainly just an uncomfortable feeling as im coming down and once the rave is over (probobably alot due to dancing all night also haha) and then usually a very long car ride back home because the events i go to are about an hour away from where i live.. im thinking maybe just taking some xanax? painkillers? maybe just like a shot? thanks!.. and BTW, i HATE weed :)

Go home earlier so you are still high, deep bath, sex then a Valium always works for me.

i've always been afriad of driving when im peaking (or near that level of high).. is it easy to drive while full blown rolling?.. and sex is the last thing on my mind after a rave, i feel fucking dead lol

Driving a vehicle? wtf man, you never drive under the influence.

I hope that One Thousand Words did not mean, that you should be driving the car... but as a passenger. Please don't drive while under influence or even coming down...

I don't really see the problem. You said you get an afterglow...? Surely you don't need anything if you've got a nice afterglow going on.

I'd rather go home a couple of hours earlier than have to face the sketchiness in the back of a car or worse yet standing in a cab line. The reason you are tired is usually because you don't get to sleep until day break and it takes a couple of days to catch up.

MDMA is a stimulant so getting proper rest after is not easy. Your best bet is to start to unwind well before the nice afterglow effects disappear. For me the quiet comedown back at a friends place with chilled music, some light refreshments and massages is just as much fun as the manic high energy part earlier on the dance floor.

I take a fairly hefty set of pre-load and post-load supplements and I never get any comedown or after effects. I've been doing this for 12 years. Prevention may be the best cure.

I always try to pack water afterwards, because I usually don't even notice how dehydrated I am while I'm rolling

Gatorade, food, sex, sleep [ketamine]/valium]. IMHO a bit of pre-planning, what time does x event finish, how long recovery do you have before work (I've done the shower, change, work after an event [no sleep, no food etc] and its not easy if your still high). Plan your come down - leave an event early if you need to be active the next day.