• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best Therapeutic CBD/THC Tincture or Edible?

LowCard

Greenlighter
I just tried Delilah's CBD Olive Oil Tincture. It seems to be working fairly well, but I took it after I had already had my pain medicine, and I won't have access to it tomorrow. I am interested in replacing prescription pain medicine with something like this. I am curious if anyone is using any tinctures or edibles that relieve anxiety and/pain. I have also tried the pure, non-psychoactive CBD oil, but I think I prefer a product with some THC.

Anyone having any anxiety/pain relief with a specific cannabis product?

If your talking about edibles, I think I may have your answer. Venice Cookie Company (creator of the 420 bar) has a 1000mg THC Brownie and 1000mg THC Cookie. There are a few other companies offering similar products--where I live, it's basically $20 for 500mg and twice the amount for 1000mg...lots of CBD as well. I was able to stop taking hydrocodone, oxycodone and fentanyl with the help of these products. I have extreme anxiety as well as pain, and the same company (VCC) has a great tincture for those symptoms--Indica based, P.M. formula (very mellow), vegetable glycerin as opposed to alcohol. Good luck with your transition.

Your milage may vary. Test and see what works for you. Variables such as stomach contents prior and food consumption/blood sugar will vary the effects.

I just tried Delilah's CBD Olive Oil Tincture. It seems to be working fairly well, but I took it after I had already had my pain medicine, and I won't have access to it tomorrow. I am interested in replacing prescription pain medicine with something like this. I am curious if anyone is using any tinctures or edibles that relieve anxiety and/pain. I have also tried the pure, non-psychoactive CBD oil, but I think I prefer a product with some THC.

Anyone having any anxiety/pain relief with a specific cannabis product?
Yes, I get lots of relief with vaped Ringo's Gift (very high cbd,low thc)shatter. Also never buy edibles. Just buy one ounce of high CBD weed like Trident, that has a bit of THC too, and find a decent recipe online for infusing coconut oil with the buds :) Your final product will last for-freakin-ever! One dose 250mg of homemade ganja oil will cost ya like 14 cents :) You get extreme relief from cannabis especially as it combines with your opioid of choice if you are a patient.

My friend just gave me a Canna Chew the other day. 100mg Caffeine, 10mg CBD, it was fantastic, but I also smoked cannabis later, but the Canna Chew had a distinctly anxiolytic effect on me.