• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Best Substances for Cocaine Comedown

I've never IV'ed coke, but I have snorted it a few times. I'm also prescribed an amphetamine, and I find Klonopin, a little bit of beer, and 10mg of Zyprexa (I also have a script for the Klonopin and Zyprexa for legitimate reasons) to be effective in getting to sleep. If you're looking to stay awake, but ease the comedown, I would recommend benzos, particularly Valium or Xanax. Also, eating fresh fruit (if possible) might help a bit, as would vitamins. In my coke experiences, high grade marijuana also seems to be effective.

Opiates can be an expensive way too come down from an allready expensive drug. I wish there was something much cheaper and as effective. Benzo's are the closest thing in my opinion.

They may be expensive ( a bit), but they're not as expensive as not having them to hand then giving in and going to get more cocaine (crack is the worst for this).

Best substance? Cold hard steel on the wrists in the backseat coming down to County...

Gets the job done every time and you don't have to spend $1 more on anything....

cyclobenzaprine is what i prefer... seroquel also works. both just knock you the fuck out to sleep.

thankfully i can only get good coke these days, so no problem going to sleep 30mins after the last bump.

cyclobenzaprine is what i prefer... seroquel also works. both just knock you the fuck out to sleep.

thankfully i can only get good coke these days, so no problem going to sleep 30mins after the last bump.

you sure that isnt BAD coke? lol

yes better coke is cleaner coke.. but good coke should have you amped a bit longer than 30 min IME

If the coke is unadulterated and you have the time, try going to bed without taking anything. Close your eyes, enjoy whatever residual coke high you feel. Sleep will come of its own. Being able to come down without pharms (ie having unadulterated coke) is essential for long term sustainability of a chronic coke habit.

Otherwise you need a benzo.

I agree. With unadulterated coke, I could always sleep without taking anything else. I had to be really good though. I would only snort it though.

I agree that Nitrous is a terrific come-down/adjuvant for coke. Or "fauxcaine" as we call our current supply.

best substances for a cocaine come down

When i used to do alot of coke i would usually smoke weed and drink alcoholic beverages to smooth out the comedown.

When i was using the opioid heroin, i found that to go best with caine. Totally nullifies a cocaine comedown,

I like to either smoke a lot of bud or try to sleep it off when coming down off of coke. Another substance that may help is dope, or any opiate rather. That helps me

open another window and wikipedia that shiv lol i would tell you if i knew and im too lazy to look it up for you

These have already been mentioned but I always liked opiates or benzos to comedown off of coke. I hated the comedown of coke (that's why I don't use it anymore). I would always get a horrible headache and the opiate would help with that. The benzo would knock you out if you couldn't sleep.

Hate to say it, because it'll fuck you up worse than coke, but H is by far the best remedy for a coke comedown. Or how about don't take coke, it sucks even the good stuff. MDMA is much safer.

Amobarbital 100mg-200mg with an optional glass of wine to potentiate it.

Seraquel is great if you are strictly after the sedative effects.

Opiates help a lot with the psychological part involving the crash/overstimulated feeling. Physiologically you would need to take a lot of opiates to produce sedating effects and they're best if you don't use everyday, in an addict not much changes would occur other than not getting sick.

Last edited:
Just drink a ton of water and force yourself to eat as cocaine will dehydrate you. My friend doesnt have access to opiates after doing it but as long as you drink a ton of water and allow your body to rest even if you cant sleep you can come out smiling the next morning (just close your eyes and set an alarm and then a backup one for when you hit snooze), your body itself will enjoy the rest and your brain can recoup the following night when you sleep. My friend has on many occasions been up doing it all night until 2-3am and has easily went to work at 8am in retail and noone even notices.

The best drugs for relieving the negative effects of cocaine are going to be benzos. They will. They will help get rid of the PNS buzzing that people commonly experience when coming down.

A benzo would also nullify a lot of the negative psychological effects of the comedown. It will help you relax and possibly get to sleep, which is the best cure for any kind of stimulant comedown.

Alcohol is another drug that can help mitigate the negative symptoms of the comedown, but this is a harm reduction forum, so it should be advised against.Bearing that in mind, alcohol will have many of the same effects as a benzo.

Alcohol is harmful in its own right, but when it and cocaine are metabolized simultaneously, cocaethylene is produced. This chemical will fuck you up more but it is also more toxic to the body than the sum of its two parts alone.

I wouldn't recommend cannabis though. For me personally it always just made things worse by increasing paranoia and anxiety.

Hope that helps.

THE problem with benzos is that they're only useful for ppl who don't have much tolerance to them / don't take them regularly. If you're using benzos regularly you'll need a lot of em to come down, and this is bad news since you will increase your tolerance, which is obviously not a good thing, assuming that you're taking benzos because you have some sort of anxiety related problems.

Which is why my vote goes for Seroquel which has been mentioned before, I'll usually take half a pill (100mg) keep doing lines until I start feeling sleepy, then go to bed and usually am asleep within about 10-20minutes.

Now obviously it's not a great idea to take Seroquel each day but if you just take it when needed you should be fine.