Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best substance to cut Molly with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatupmyguy

Greenlighter
Made an account just to ask this. Glad to be here. AFOAF recently came across some really potent MDMA (80%+) and came to SWIM asking about a good cut. SWIM scoured looking for something but all he could find were posts saying "don't cut it you're an asshole" or "don't use that it's really bad for you" so I'm asking: what is the best cut for molly? Keep in mind this is to be distributed among friends and not for sale. Why he's cutting it, SWIM has no clue. But what is the cheapest cut that is the least harmful (or potentially beneficial) for the drug user? SWIM thought of 5-htp, but read that it could be harmful and cause problems when cut with molly. Thanks in advance :)

don't cut molly just charge more money for it or short the bag. if its legit mdma ppl won't care about paying more. I hate ppl that cut drugs almost as much as police

In all seriousness there is no need to cut it. Pure MDMA on it's own is awesome. But if you really must I'd either go for caffeine or amphetamine.

If your using an active cut then be careful with caffeine and stimulants - a small amount of caffeine can boost a roll but if you just cut 50/50 it would be awful.

Please don't cut MDMA. I have never in my life (seemingly, anyway) used cut MDMA, and I think it would be a fucking sad day when I knew people started doing this.

It's for friends; respect them, and respect MDMA. Cutting drugs is a shady and dangerous practice. People will look upon you as a snake, guaranteed.

If it's expensive, then charge more. It's bad for your own business anyway. Avoid avoid avoid.

"Why he's cutting it, SWIM has no clue"

Ffs

Last edited:
Yeah no, I'm going to close this thread. I don't care whether or not it's for personal use since we have no way of knowing for sure, so this has no place here

Status
Not open for further replies.