• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing Best strain for glaucoma?

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
What are the best strains of Hash or cannabis for glaucoma? Or does it not really matter and the THC or CBD, CBT (cannabicitran), or CNG percentage is what matters? It would be for eating in very low doses as needed, not smoking or vaping. Thanks in advance.

Of course I will tell the people it is for to talk to their ophthalmologists, and medical doctors. They both live in seperate places where marijuana is legal for medicinal and/or recreational purposes.

Last edited:

looks promising, but dose frequency and side effects.. aka being stoned all day are the current problems. Eye drops seem likely, but we need to figure out reliable delivery.

current mainstream..

Initial thoughts from people who looked into this.. it needs to be dosed around every 4 hours and has side effects for many patients that are unacceptable. With the identification and study of emerging cannabinoids we may identify a side effect acceptable treatment for most people.

interesting to see if anyone has identified a good strain to treat this?

looks promising, but dose frequency and side effects.. aka being stoned all day are the current problems. Eye drops seem likely, but we need to figure out reliable delivery.

current mainstream..

Initial thoughts from people who looked into this.. it needs to be dosed around every 4 hours and has side effects for many patients that are unacceptable. With the identification and study of emerging cannabinoids we may identify a side effect acceptable treatment for most people.

interesting to see if anyone has identified a good strain to treat this?
Thanks! I know both people do not want to be stoned all day, and they do not have as much experience with pot or other drugs or being high as I do...

What are the best strains of Hash or cannabis for glaucoma? Or does it not really matter and the THC or CBD, CBT (cannabicitran), or CNG percentage is what matters? It would be for eating in very low doses as needed, not smoking or vaping. Thanks in advance.

Of course I will tell the people it is for to talk to their ophthalmologists, and medical doctors. They both live in seperate places where marijuana is legal for medicinal and/or recreational purposes.
i know this old but honestly, idc my doctor just wrote for use as recommend, i get so high i can't see clearly most of the time.. id assume a 1:1 or whatever u like ratio wise is probably better in general for u then