• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

best strain for euphoria?

Probably try a sativa if you don't wanna be KO'd. Sour Diesel is probably the most euphoric I have tried

I agree. Just got some sour diesal today and its amazing and long lasting.

I find lemon haze to be pretty euphoric. Never had diesel, this one floats my boat :)

I'm vaping on some black honey haze right now. definately uplifting, also a really interesting smell to it, the bud smells kind of like candy :)

I was in Amsterdam last week, bought "Mr.Nice guy" from a coffee shop..
I think it was the best uplifting shit I've ever tried. Very fruity aroma, nice taste..
The rest is shit If u want euphoria.

The most euphoric strains I've had were gsc or a strain with a gsc parent like animal cookies. OGs have always been euphoric IME but also very sedating

Found a new favorite for an uplifting euphoric effect: K2 (Hindu Kush x White Widow)

really nice balanced hybrid that has the positives of both sativa and indica - relaxing without being over-sedating, uplifting without being over-stimulating. makes me feel really smiley and giggly.

K2 sounds wonderful to me. I recenty got lavender flower and when i got it i asked him is thats what its called? He said yep and buds look like prrple flowers. Lots of white with purple and its fantastic. Very euphoric. K2!! That would be wonderful!

White rhino is my favourite. I find jack herrer and juicy fruit pretty euphoric too. I can't comment on which ones would "knock you out" because weed never sedates me. I used to have an ounce of white rhino and I'd walk in the woods a lot after smoking it. Actually most of my good experiences with weed are in the outdoors so it's hard to say if it's the weed doing it or the environment.

I got hold of some God Bud one time and I really enjoyed that too for euphoria, but I can't find it anymore. The strain was called "BC God" which I'm assuming is God bud. My friend and I smoked that and talked about the deepest things for hours and hours. We were sad to run out!