• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

best strain for euphoria?

haleyhaleyhaley

Bluelighter
what's the best strain to induce extreme euphoria without knocking me tf out? i have an mmj card but i haven't bought any yet bc i'm not sure which is right fr me. i was thinking blueberry or chernobyl? any suggestions?

laughing buddha for me. no other strain I've had gave me that kind of mood lift virtually every time I smoked it.

Perhaps a sativa strain like Durban poison or sour diesel? Those are just two of the more well known ones

i dont find weed gives out any euphoria just gets me fried (i.e. hungry tired lazy creative etc.....) anyone els?

oh and dont even say its because i havnt had good bud tried all the popular strains out there a lot of them have been mentioned in this thread

i find the only good use personally for the drug is to eat or to sleep

I usually laugh maniacilally regardless of strain but it has to be weed , that's why I stick to hash don't particularily enjoy laughing alone , tends to give by-passers the wrong idea.

I've always found Trainwreck to be a very uplifting strain

I found that as well back when I used cannabis. 98% of the herb I would use I did not know the strain info of at all, just that it was a Sativa, Indica, or hybrid based on the effects of the high.

But it's going to be extremely subjective. Try out different types/strains and see which one(s) you like the best.

any high thc strain.

terpy concentrates will do it. Even when I'm already lit I can take some dabs and feel that stupid euphoric feeling

^
you in the netherlands? That shit just hit my local retailer

Hmmm i had both indicas and sativas make me euphoric before, most likely a sativa would be a better option for that In my opinon but some haze strains are good for creating that extra happy feeling. Super lemon haze, silver haze, blueberry, green crack, durban poison, blue dream, white rhino, strawberry cough, blue cheese. I would give those a shot if euphoria is what your looking for without being couch locked.

Not sure the name of my product as I'm in a non legal state and its a bit complicated, however, it is pretty much the bomb dot com and I typically am anything but a stoner.

^^ well white rhino is a hybrid strain, most cuts of it are mostly indica dominant, on paper atleast, i know that, and i only mentioned it because the white rhino's euphoric effects are through the roof, the op wanted a euphoric strain so i threw it out there, and it's well known and documented for euphoria and the real happy feeling it gives users, i mean i guess on paper it would make some people couch locked, but it just depends on the cut, the person smoking it, the breeder it came from, if your tired already when you smoke, your body/how healthy you are, and your lifestyle.. But you do know there are a few different version's/pheno's of white rhino out there right? Some growers report that there white rhino grows tall and lankey, flowers 9+ weeks, real leafy stuff, and it smells and taste more fruity than anything with a more sativa domiant look and buzz, then other growers say its a dense squat plant, short flowering times, very little leaf, with a more musky/hash like smell and taste, and more of a indica style look and buzz, so it's just what cut you can get, but it also depends how often you smoke and all that other stuff i named too.. The rhino is a mysterious strain, alot of people think it's a complete stoning strain but often it's really not. Most people are ignorant when it comes to white rhino. Most people think it's indica dominant but then they see it and smoke it and get a more sativa style look and buzz. I use to smoke the rhino at least once or twice a month or so, i was use to smoking the cut i often got, wich came from a dispensary btw, and it was more sativa style in effects and looks than anything, the indica was present don't get me wrong but only a little bit like just enough to numb you and make your body tingle but not enough to make you stuck, i don't have the numbers but my guess would be 70/30 sativa. The version from where i go smell's piney, with a nice hint of berries, and a little bit of musk. But honestly all the version's i smoked never got me that couch locked to where i couldn't control it unless i was already real tired, or in a real comfy spot and didn't wanna get up or smoked bowl's and bowl's, like any bud would do, even sativa's for that matter, but i do imagine if maybe you smoked more than a gram or two of this stuff in a short time you would get stuck a little bit or maybe even if it's one of your first time's smoking the strain you might feel more stuck, but if you take a few puff's and dont over do it, you know like just enough to catch a buzz and just get the happy effects, and get use to the strain then you should be able to avoid the couch lock, it's a real debatable strain, that's for sure, even i was ignorant to the rhino untill i did some studying and seen some first hand batches and heard stories from growers. But yeah it wouldn't be my first strain to smoke for motovation, it would be one of the first strain's i smoke for euphoric effects though. There ain't many strains out there that are as euphoric as the rhino. But everybody's different.. Bottom line it just depends on what version you get and a few other factors, but i will say a good chunk of rhino in circulation these day's though is in fact the more indica effect version, guess you would just have to hit a few dispensary's up to see wich one you version you like best..

Last edited: