• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best stealthy way to smoke?

TheCoffeeMan

Greenlighter
Hi all, I've started smoking again although this time, I'm using legal herbs and making my own blends. For the time being, I need to abstain from Cannabis. I chose to do herbs to hold me off of doing Cannabis because I can't risk getting back into that habit for at least a few months.

Now the question, would you recommend I use joints or a pipe. Here's the details, I need to hide this smoking habit from my parents for a few months until I move out. I've draw conclusions about both of these methods.

Pipes would make me smell less when I smoke it, it would also be faster to smoke and easier. However, it's harder to hide and not as convenient to bring places. If my parents found it, they'd immediately say it's for Cannabis.

With joints, I'd smell a lot more after smoking them. However, they're very convenient to bring places or ditch in emergency. They're also easier to hide, and if they weren't in the box and my parents did find them, they may not know exactly what it is since it's just paper.

Let me know what your opinions are on this and what you think would be better to be a secret smoker.

Thanks!

You said that you're moving out within a few months, can't you just hold off smoking anything until you move out and into your own place?

Maybe it's me but I don't really see the point of smoking legal herbs that are not cannabis? Or do you put those research chemical cannabinoids into the blend?

One hitter pipes work well, as do vaporizers like the Magic Flight Launch box.

Last edited:
Small 'one hitter' pipe ? Smoke where you can have an air flow blowing the smoke away from you - wash it after your finished.

Start vaping.

In your house I would use a bowl. From experience putting your lighter on top of the bowl after you take a hit will prevent some of the smoke from getting out. I know for smoking cannabis blowing into a paper towel roll w/ some dryer sheets shoved on the inside and covering the opposite end you're blowing into decreases the smell a lot. I used to smoke in my room with my parents home and by taking all those precautions and spraying some perfume afterwards they never had a clue =D

I recommend a vape and still use lots of caution don't get cocky I was vaping shatter and I think my roommate smelled it one time (he claims he did but maybe he just heard the coughing either way).

Put on some incense. Real incense of course. Vanilla, or opium. Light up some candles, they absorb residual smoke. Pray for Ctuhlu. Enjoy.

vape pens with preloaded cartomizers. If you find a good one, it will have a nice mix of something like co2 oil, PG, and terpenes so it smells more like an e cig than it does wax or weed.