• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best smoking blends?

azuraa

Greenlighter
Does anyone know any decent smoking blends? Anything nice that can be rolled with bud but no tabacco. Preferably easy to get in the UK. I've started smoking joints but I don't really like the thought of starting smoking.

I don't think I get what you mean by smoking blends. you mean those with synthetic cannabinoids in them?
and the last sentence doesn't make much sense to me. why would you smoke if you don't like it?

Sorry if it's unclear! I mean an alternative to tobacco that can be rolled

ah now I see
well, can't you just smoke weed by itself?
or just add a tiny bit of tobacco, unless you smoke enormous amounts of joints that won't do you much harm.

Yeah I guess so! I just like to add tobacco to bulk it out and so it burns better but don't really wanna get into smoking cigarettes. I guess my best bet is to just roll with smaller papers!

well I've been smoking weed with tobacco for almost 3 years now and i haven't picked up smoking cigarettes yet (and don't plan to), it really isn't that hard.

What kind of harm reduction is it to recommend unfiltered tobacco? It will always be bad to smoke tobacco and even more so without a filter.
I recommend the Knaster blends. I have used it for yeas and I recommend the yellow, green or cherry variety. Only negative thing is that you have to pick out some stems.

^ let's get real mate, unless you smoke like 20+ joints a day that tiny bit of tobacco in your joint won't do shit.
if I had to do harm reduction in your sense of the word(s) I'd recommend the OP to not touch any weed at all.

Rolling with JUST weed is wasteful, I hate this snobbery regarding rolling with tobacco. .2-.3g of tobacco a couple of times a day REALLY does not matter one bit.

I stopped smoking tobacco just over 7 months ago, glad I did, I only really smoke cannabis through a bong now. I'll smoke a joint with tobacco if I am offered one, but I won't buy tobacco/cigarettes in order to make one myself, as there would be some temptation to smoke the it on its own because I've smoked in the past.

Maybe OP could source low quality weed or trim to use as a mixer. You can get it pretty cheap.

Take a look for Greengo. It burns very well (like tobacco), but it got a strong taste unto itself.

Yeah all of the herbal stuff I've tried in the past has had a strong (and usually unpleasant) taste, also, have you thought of maybe using additive free tobacco? It is widely available in supermarkets, less nasties pumped into it, or just moving to a bong? After I done so I've never looked back, it's more economical too as you're not losing a load of your weed to the wind.

Honestly smoking spliffs won't get you on the darts, but just don't start smoking poppers/yets that's how I started my horrible chain smoking addiction to the infamous nicotine.

I just picked up a bag of dried marshmallow leaf from my local headshop for £3.50. I think there's about 50grams in there. It doesn't feel too rough at all when smoking and I presume is better for you than tobacco. Damiana is also often also used in smoking mixtures, but can feel a bit rough on the lungs I think. I assume this is what you're after rather than a 'blend' that contains an active ingredient?
I don't think anyone on here will recommend any of those, as it's very rare the manufacturers actually tell you what's in it. One or two of the online vendors do say what's in their blends so if that's what you're after have an online search and avoid anything titled 'Atomic Atom Blast' or such like!