• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Best shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcesDo

Greenlighter
Out of sheer curiosity, can anyone share their experiences with receiving parcels through the mail, internationally. What was the best/worst packing job that made it through?

I sent a good friend of mine who joined the army back in the '80's, a little package containing a some coke she had really been craving since joining the military. So, at the time I was actually working in a shipping department. I used a tiny screw-driver and opened up a tape cassette (doubt if any of the young folks even know what that is but...), made sure the tape was wound to one side to leave just enough room for the "package". Once it was in place (one gram), I closed it up carefully and placed it in a small box. I removed any return address on the label and on the printed out UPS postage tape, I wet my finger and rubbed out our account number so it couldn't get traced back to me should the shit hit the fan. As it turned out, this wasn't necessary as the package made it through with no problem and she told me she had a grand weekend thanks to the treats.

I thought I was being pretty slick with my packaging etc., but after watching some of those shows like Drugs, Inc., I think I was more lucky than clever. Thank God neither one of us got busted. For the record, that was the last time I ever did anything like that again!

Bluelight is not here to help you learn how to smuggle drugs or learn about shipping anything. I see no harm reduction value in this at all. Closing, please take a look at the forum rules and guidelines before posting stuff like this.

-MD

Status
Not open for further replies.