best roll ever!! ! ! !

geminix88

Bluelighter
I am floored by Bjork. She's the shitt!!
Oh yeah, this has probably been run into the ground, but what happened on your best roll ever!!
Mine took place on September 19,1999. It was the first time I had been to a trance/jungle rave. My friend at my former job was spinning that nite, and one of my other friends got us in for FREE!! We took our beans(white clovers) about six minutes before we went inside. We each had one, which was plenty for both of us.
When we got inside, I looked up at the white billowing sheets that had been strung up. I was walking around, taking it all in, and I saw one of my friends from Jr. High. His eyes were half closed, had a
smile.gif
on, and was floating all over the dance floor. I yelled "Jerry, whats up". He saw me and gave me a huge hug.
About an hour later my roll started to kik in so I started to look for my friend(first bean ever). I found him in the jungle room dancin' his pants off!! I was like "Gil, how ya feelin' kid?" You should have seen his face! Boy was rolling, HARD!! He just said "I love dancing man, I cant stop dancing." (heehee, seems like yesterday) Anyway, It was about 1:00 when my friend Aeon got onstage. By this time, I was way into my roll, and then he started spinning GOA!! Oh, my, god!!!! My hands started to liquid and my feet started to jump, and I didn't stop till' his set was over. After that, my friend and I smoked a joint and went back to the main room. Jeremy Dawson, an awesome trance spinner, was onstage, and I was on the dance floor again for a solid hour at least.
After we left, we went to this guy's house for an X-party. Then it was hugs, massages, binkies, and X-animals till' we fell asleep.
So, That's my story of the best roll I've ever had. If you made it this far, thanx for bearing this opus.
Keep tha glowsticks high kids!!
The X in Tx is fukin' groovin'
------------------
~*~*~~Think of me as a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me, and I try and be a good man...see yourself~~*~*~
Dahli Llama
[This message has been edited by geminixi8 (edited 24 January 2000).]

to tha top!!!!
c-mon kids tell me, I'm Interested!!!!!
------------------
~*~*~~Think of me as a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me, and I try and be a good man...see yourself~~*~*~
Dahli Llama