• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best ROA for Roxy 30's for somebody who doesn't use needles?

FunctionlJnkieGal

Bluelighter
I was thinking plugging it would be the best way to go, but I've heard others mention snorting it and even simply taking it orally is effective. And does it last longer than dilaudid? I sure hope so.

Last edited:
Oral IR oxycodone (roxi) is probably the safest bet if you don't use needles... Plugging will probably hit you harder and faster but may shorten the duration. Oxy will last longer than hydromorphone (dilaudid) but not by a whole lot (4-6 hours vs 1-3 for dil.). It depends on if you have the time and privacy to administer a drug rectally.

I would just eat them (80+% bioavailability) because you can do it anywhere easily and don't have to worry about excessive fecal matter obstructing absorption. But one of the two would be ideal. DO NOT sniff them, it is wasteful compared to eating which automatically should eliminate it if you're going for bang for the buck. (usually only people who enjoy the act of insufflating something sniff them once they know the BA of different ROAs)

Thanks for the advice. Given that I need these to last as long as possible, I think I'll just stick to taking it orally.