Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Best Revenge Movies/Revenge Scenes in Movies?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Looking for recommendations of the sub-genre. I've most only seen examples in the horror genre - which is my preference - but any genre is fine really, Extreme revenge preferred :D

Examples off the top of my head would be..

1) The Prom scene in Carrie (every version)
2) The guy repeatedly catching, torturing and releasing the man who killed his daughter in I Saw the Devil
3) Jennifer Hills torturing her rapists to death in I Spit on Your Grave (1978, 2010)/ Katie torturing her human traffickers to death in I Spit on Your Grave 2

There's loads more, but you catch my drift

Haha I recently watched I Know What You Did Last Summer was wasted not recommended it was partly nostalgia I guess

I recommend Blood Father heck probably other Gibson films

Looking for recommendations of the sub-genre. I've most only seen examples in the horror genre - which is my preference - but any genre is fine really, Extreme revenge preferred :D

Examples off the top of my head would be..

1) The Prom scene in Carrie (every version)
2) The guy repeatedly catching, torturing and releasing the man who killed his daughter in I Saw the Devil
3) Jennifer Hills torturing her rapists to death in I Spit on Your Grave (1978, 2010)/ Katie torturing her human traffickers to death in I Spit on Your Grave 2

There's loads more, but you catch my drift

I love a good revenge film, super cathartic. I've watched loads but alas brainy no worky atm. I'll instruct it to get thinking.

let's end this thread..

I say

a short film from influenced denmark cinematography but 100% executed to be timeless.

a 10/10 delicatessen copy.

Unhinged - w Russell crowe

Dude gets honked at in traffic then spends his day terrorizing a single mom

Not really a "good" revenge movie in the sense of it being warranted. Mostly just insane

...that's show biz