• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best recreational experience when sick?

Zon

Bluelighter
I know.... best one is to stay home, but its NYE :'( And I have a damn sore throat and fever, pretty bad actually :( Does anyone know what I could do to save my night? Was planning to drop pills with friends but am wondering if there could be a better idea to kill my pain and not damage my health too much the next day.

I'm dealing with the same issue, I'll probably take some ativan and drink alot of liquor till my flu is unrecognizable lol

I think the most pleasant and worthwhile would be to take some kind of opioid. I have never actually tried it, but the common cold has symptoms similar to opioid withdrawal, so maybe taking an opioid would help decrease the symptoms of a cold.

Just taking something won't damage your health significantly, but going outside and partying wild can! Also, alcohol wouldn't help in the situation.

I used to use DXM when I was sick, considering it's a cough suppressant it'd make me feel tons better, and it was fun too.

Also said above, opiates (my personal choice being oxycodone) is good as well. It gives you a nice, comfortable feeling all over and you don't feel so weak from being under the weather.

Well I disagree about alcohol, many times I have got drunk while sick and woke up feeling better the next day. Maybe alcohol killing bacteria or something haha. Also found a few shots of rum cures a dodgy stomach. Though I'm about to start taking extremely strong antibiotics, and my body is heating up like crazy with my fever so don't think it would be safe, let alone healthy to roll on a pill :/

I don't think drinking while sick ever resulted in me getting better, but not that it affected me that negatively either, so yeah whatever. Personally I would go with opioids in your situation, but maybe that's because I love opioids in general, lol.