Supplements best (recreational) drug for cardio?

LSD has incredible pain relieving properties - one study found it was more effective for terminal stage cancer pain than morphine.
I'd believe it. I completely bent a toenail backwards while tripping balls and didn't feel a thing til the next day

Yeah that'd be a good alternative for narcotics, but only for exercise which you perform few days a week at least? Waste of magic and tolerance of these beautiful drugs.

They say with psychedelicks tolerance developes quickly and quickly resolve(after a few days).Got no personal experience 'cause never use two or three days in a row.Even a few times in whole year.

I like to take benzos AFTER hard exercise and crash hard. ‘After’ being the operative word there. Low doses of ketamine might be interesting. Ketamine makes most things interesting.

I know it has a bad rep because it feels so bad for some people...
but Yohimbe works wonders, I mean, you don't need a gigantic dose or anything, you can make a tea of half a teaspoon and if it doesn't work add another half. I normally don't like more than that, one and a half could be allright if you can handle the substance that is quite potent for being a plant stim. I don't get serious side effects, I've felt more or less all of those that are normally listed: headache, nausea, anxiety, high pressure, but in a light way, so the benefits much outweight the risks/cons.
It's incredibly uplifting and boost confidence and well-being feeling to the sky, it feels like kratom stimulation but more powerful and less motivating (comparing with honeymoon kratom...). It's much more body-oriented than any other substance I tried but this doesn't mean you cannot be quiet doing whatever else.

Lmao I would really not recommend trying to microdose PCP and then do cardio.

I can't recommend LSD as something one should consistently use in a recreational pattern in conjunction with cardio, but I've done it myself in my early days of experimenting with psychedics. I always mimiced what Albert Hoffman coincidentally experienced and rode my bike around at night with my best friend and we'd trip on country roads. Can one consistenly verify they are getting LSD and not something else or tainted is beyond me. I feel like in my eyes it's always been a buy the ticket, take the ride. You can use test kits to determine that there is LSD present, but I'm unaware of rapid test kids for 25I-NBOMe or it's analogues. I could be very wrong though.

THC worked well with cardio if your trying to space out. I didn't think it improved my capability at all and the fact that I smoked it before cardio was probably more detrimental than anything for the lungs and my ability to perform. I don't do it anymore.

Couldn't see the idea behind popping anything narcotic related like opiates as you'd build a tolerance eventually and even the most psychologically stable and experienced individuals would know not to play with that dragon. There are those extreme outliers who can consume copious amounts of opiates and just seem to function. Is it good though? No. Not all of us are Ric Flair.
I feel this is a bit over the top. Real, quality acid is abundant globally right now. No one I know has ever come across fake acid and it's even less likely now.

I think this is some govt level fear mongering if I'm being honest.

The idea they would put real lsd on a tab to fool tests and also put nbome is just.. That's like extreme paranoia and I doubt has ever happened.

I know it has a bad rep because it feels so bad for some people...
but Yohimbe works wonders, I mean, you don't need a gigantic dose or anything, you can make a tea of half a teaspoon and if it doesn't work add another half. I normally don't like more than that, one and a half could be allright if you can handle the substance that is quite potent for being a plant stim. I don't get serious side effects, I've felt more or less all of those that are normally listed: headache, nausea, anxiety, high pressure, but in a light way, so the benefits much outweight the risks/cons.
It's incredibly uplifting and boost confidence and well-being feeling to the sky, it feels like kratom stimulation but more powerful and less motivating (comparing with honeymoon kratom...). It's much more body-oriented than any other substance I tried but this doesn't mean you cannot be quiet doing whatever else.
If you wanna some good nontoxic herb for boosting your testosterone tried ground parts of Tribulus Terestris.When i was gym maniac i used only this.Together with good training program the herb work wonders.Also cleans all urinary tract.Here's bodybuilders who don't wanna use anabols take it a lot.

If you wanna some good nontoxic herb for boosting your testosterone tried ground parts of Tribulus Terestris.When i was gym maniac i used only this.Together with good training program the herb work wonders.Also cleans all urinary tract.Here's bodybuilders who don't wanna use anabols take it a lot.
I'm not very into gym but I do some sport, surf, when I can, maybe some light workout in my home.
I use ashwagandha which clearly increases testosterone when I'm kratom detoxing (which happens several times a year, normally), and some times I use catuaba and muira puama which I'm not 100% sure if they work but clearly they have nice and subtle dopamine boosting effects. The same can be said with tongkat ali, but a little different, I still need to test more exhaustively tongkat to draw conclusions.
In which way is Tribulus noticeable?
I do think lower doses of yohimbe are quite safe, the problem is probably that the therapeutic window is different for each person and is usually quite narrow...

All mention herbs you have use i haven't try particularly.Yohimbe is old good aphrodisiac i supposed.Never tried it also,but it can be toxic in high doses,so becareful.The herb tribulos contains steroid saponins along with other active components.It gives you energy,stamina for made more prolonged training programs and act like aphrodisiac.Quite popular herb remedy here in capsule form in pharmacies for sexual problems.It's a noxious weed somesort and grows in southern regions amongs grapewines.

My mates who are like, spartan 300 level of body/fitness just use over the counter stuff like 'C4' to get amping for the gym. Based on the fact they actually get results and are about as peak condition as you can get, it seems to work fine. They always double or triple dose though.

I am indeed tempted to say dissociatives, not PCP now but stuff like deschloroketamine in low dosages can be as strong as any stimulant but without affecting the cardiovascular system as much and it's a highly efficient painkiller. Just also similarly addictive, you need to be able to control your desires and substance intake otherwise it'll end up bad.

My mates who are like, spartan 300 level of body/fitness just use over the counter stuff like 'C4' to get amping for the gym. Based on the fact they actually get results and are about as peak condition as you can get, it seems to work fine. They always double or triple dose though.
Supplements do work but you have to be really careful with them.
I've had fantastic results with pre-workout formulas, especially one called .50cal by Grenade. It's got a cocktail of chemicals that push your threshold for performance. It's rocket fuel. A max effort run on a full single sachet of that stuff will boost my output by a good 20-30%. Some of the ingredients work by preventing lactate from building up, some are vasodilators to widen blood vessels etc, some aid in muscle endurance and explosive power. I can be finished with a heavy interval session and still have the capacity to maintain heavy workload. That being said, that stuff f*cked me up. It's like taking amphetamine for ADHD. To begin with it works but then after a while the cure becomes the disease. You start off with therapeutic doses and then slowly you're amping up your regimen until you're no longer doing therapy now you're just taking speed for the point of taking speed. You can't maintain peak performance with supplements as a primary source of enhancement. By supplements I mean the stuff you get in stores legally. You put way more stress on your body longterm than the benefits you reap and as with anything, once you stop taking certain supplements that cut corners in your progress - you sink back to the ceiling of your unenhanced performance levels. Try getting your friends to maintain that level of output several months clean of supplements running solely on eggs and oats for breakfast. I don't think most people realize what they are doing to their bodies with the amount of stuff they put into them. The old adage of "You can buy it OTC so it's safe!". You can get scripts for pretty much every drug under the sun if you've got a good doc - still doesn't make them safer just because the guy who gave you it has a good job and a degree. The biggest problem is educating people about that. You can buy all the ingredients to make a bomb from DIY stores and maybe a few 'discrete' online orders. Still doesn't make the ingredients safe.

As for double or triple dosing. Very risky. It might not seem so now but prolonged use at these levels of consumption WILL have negative side effects.
It all depends what supplements you use though. If by C4 you mean C4 by Cellucor, it's actually not the most overkill preworkout you can get. The top competitors have switched up their game in the supplement industry these days. Lots more emphasis on transparency and clean products, which you can't grumble at.
150mg of caffeine though is a lot to consume in one go (about 3 coffees) and if you're taking x3 the stated dose thats topping the maximum amount you should consume in a whole day, which is at the most 500mg. If you're taking that EVERYDAY or more? You're essentially red-lining your CNS all the time. And that's without mentioning whatever other lifestyle choices you may have that contribute to side effects.

In which way is Tribulus noticeable?
It boosts testosterone levels naturally. It's often taken as a natural accessory supplement for people cycling off steroids (along with other pharmaceutrical interventions obviously).
It's very uneffective in comparison to anabolic steroids though. Legal test boosters are not designed to bypass third pass of the liver and so most of it's potential effects are cleaned out.

Supplements do work but you have to be really careful with them.
I've had fantastic results with pre-workout formulas, especially one called .50cal by Grenade. It's got a cocktail of chemicals that push your threshold for performance. It's rocket fuel. A max effort run on a full single sachet of that stuff will boost my output by a good 20-30%. Some of the ingredients work by preventing lactate from building up, some are vasodilators to widen blood vessels etc, some aid in muscle endurance and explosive power. I can be finished with a heavy interval session and still have the capacity to maintain heavy workload. That being said, that stuff f*cked me up. It's like taking amphetamine for ADHD. To begin with it works but then after a while the cure becomes the disease. You start off with therapeutic doses and then slowly you're amping up your regimen until you're no longer doing therapy now you're just taking speed for the point of taking speed. You can't maintain peak performance with supplements as a primary source of enhancement. By supplements I mean the stuff you get in stores legally. You put way more stress on your body longterm than the benefits you reap and as with anything, once you stop taking certain supplements that cut corners in your progress - you sink back to the ceiling of your unenhanced performance levels. Try getting your friends to maintain that level of output several months clean of supplements running solely on eggs and oats for breakfast. I don't think most people realize what they are doing to their bodies with the amount of stuff they put into them. The old adage of "You can buy it OTC so it's safe!". You can get scripts for pretty much every drug under the sun if you've got a good doc - still doesn't make them safer just because the guy who gave you it has a good job and a degree. The biggest problem is educating people about that. You can buy all the ingredients to make a bomb from DIY stores and maybe a few 'discrete' online orders. Still doesn't make the ingredients safe.

As for double or triple dosing. Very risky. It might not seem so now but prolonged use at these levels of consumption WILL have negative side effects.
It all depends what supplements you use though. If by C4 you mean C4 by Cellucor, it's actually not the most overkill preworkout you can get. The top competitors have switched up their game in the supplement industry these days. Lots more emphasis on transparency and clean products, which you can't grumble at.
150mg of caffeine though is a lot to consume in one go (about 3 coffees) and if you're taking x3 the stated dose thats topping the maximum amount you should consume in a whole day, which is at the most 500mg. If you're taking that EVERYDAY or more? You're essentially red-lining your CNS all the time. And that's without mentioning whatever other lifestyle choices you may have that contribute to side effects.

It boosts testosterone levels naturally. It's often taken as a natural accessory supplement for people cycling off steroids (along with other pharmaceutrical interventions obviously).
It's very uneffective in comparison to anabolic steroids though. Legal test boosters are not designed to bypass third pass of the liver and so most of it's potential effects are cleaned out.

Tbh Im not in any place to tell these guys they are doing anything wrong. I don't think they make a habit of double or triple dosing and they definitely don't do it every day. I mean I can't say what they do but imagine the hardest jobs in the world, and being like a superhero in terms of strength and physique.. I can't argue with what they are doing(over the counter supplements and protein, nothing crazy at all).

Based on their results and health, you don't need much more than eating well and working out... The only difference between them and others who aren't at that level is the motivation/dedication. That's it. If you've got the drive in you then you will become jacked.

15-30mg of 2CB or 50-100ug of LSD are my go tos.
3-MeO-PCE can also be good at low doses (5-10mg)