• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

best ratio of DA and NE reuptake inhibition for methylphenidate and related compounds

Regardless of whether this actually changes the active compound or not, having a few drinks with either makes for a much more enjoyable high with less edgyness (methylphenidate being worse for that than ethylphenidate).

Benzos work just as well.

Btw, does anyone have any numbers for DA/NE ratios of other methylphenidate analogs? I have a paper with a bunch of them but they measured just DA :/
I'm especially interested in 3,4-ctmp. Most people don't find it enjoyable and it feels like it has more NE and less DA than eph, but some numbers would be nice.

Im surprised nobody has mentioned d-MPH in this thread (Focalin).... IMHO that is by far and away the best version of MPH you can get... granted it is a isomer and not a analog.... but honestly all of the analogs are just cheap imitations of the real deal to me. If you live in the USA it is pretty easy to get a Rx to MPH or Focalin if you can convince a medical professional that you are a responsible adult.

D-eph (well d-threo-eph to be precise) was available as samples from some rc vendors, but too expensive to make vs. how much better it was compared to the standard dl-threo-eph (what you get when you buy eph). Which ones have you tried default_auto? Can you rank them from best to worst? I assume d-threo-mph is no. 1 for you? I've only had dl-thero-eph and 3,4-ctmp (I assume racemic, but didn't ask). And eph is definitely the better of the two, much much better. Methylphenidate and d-mph are practically impossible to get from a doctor and black market prices are too high for them, so I've never tried them. I'd love to get my hands on all of the possible analogues (rumor has it some are close to becoming available)... mph, d-mph, iph, d-iph, 3,4-ctep, 3,4-ctip, ... (there are lot and lots of them).

the L-isomer of methylphenidate is destroyed rapidly by the liver, so its not responsible for too much of the effects.

The reverse esters look interesting too:

reverse ester eph
yyLKydY.png

reverse ester iph
af3P6zq.png

the L-isomer of methylphenidate is destroyed rapidly by the liver, so its not responsible for too much of the effects.

I've read that l-mph is metabolized faster than d-mph, but that doesn't means it's not contributing the to the psychoactive effects of racemic mph. When comparing mph to d-mph - even considering equal (1:1) vs equipotent dosing (1:0.5) - the effects of ritalin vs focalin are clearly very different. I mean, sure, they're similar, but I don't think anybody's who taken both would say their effects are the same.