• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Best Racetam for Strategic Thinking and Brain Damage Recovery from Alcoholism

PsychonautRyan

Bluelighter
Hi, I'm thirty days sober from alcohol, currently in a residential IOP facility in Las Vegas, and am going to create what I call a "neuro-cognitive stimulus package" - nootropics to take for two weeks to jump-start my brain's recovery, I'm planning on taking either Alpha Brain and/or GNC's Focus Formula, and am deciding on a racetam to take with them to enhance my mood and cognition, as well as stimulate strategic thinking in games such as chess or online Risk. I'm thinking piracetam, but phenylpiracetam is an option as well, but it builds tolerance fast, so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Starting with piracetam is probably the safest idea. It has a high safety margin. Doses are as high as a few grams a day. You take it with a solid acetylcholine precursor <goggle it> because the piracetam uses it to work optimally.

If you get a handle on how racetams work, you can take phenylpiracetanm.

Really get to know how it works. You can theoretically stack piracetam and phenylpiracetam but you would have to research eacH one.
I am about to start nootropics. I’m starting when piracetam and if it takes, I’ll start stacking after that. Most sources agree that piracetam is is safe to start with. I’m thinking noopept.