Best PWO Protein?

NeighborMike

Bluelighter
What do you guys feel is the best protein to eat(no shakes) after working out when youre dieting?

Also what are some seasonings and things you guys put on food to livin up bland food when dieting?

Personally canned tuna was my go to protein source. It's lean, it's cheap and readily available to eat. Get it in water of worried about fat intake or get it in vegetable oil if not concerned with it (tasty especially great in oil as water makes it taste dry).
Liquid egg whites aren't bad either. I mixed mine with almond milk or a juice of some sort. Can also use nesquik as well as they have a low sugar version which adds miniscule calories.

I put curry on everything. Its also a great alternative to giving yourself an enema.

For me typically a turkey or chicken breast PWO on a diet.

I like to season with low-sodium soya sauce and xylitol or stevia (which is like a low calorie teriyaki). Or otherwise I tend to use a meat seasoning herb/spice blend which is usually pretty high on cumin (which I like a lot). And sometimes I'll lightly fry some garlic and onion in a dab of butter with a little piece of chicken stock cube for additional flavour.

I don't like my food to be too flavoursome on a diet though or it tends to increase my craving for strongly-flavoured and unhealthy food. The blander it gets, the less I crave...

I don't know about all of you, but I can't eat for a good hour after my workouts. 8/10 times I'm extremely nauseated and light headed following my workouts. I just sip on some pop to help provide a rapid glucose volume to refill my glycogen and help bring my blood sugar back up.

Never happens during deload phases so I can only theorize it stems from the high intensity training that vaporizes my energy stores. I'm sure glycogenolysis isn't highly effective during intense exercise as a means of compensation once glycogen storages within the muscles are depleted.

Man i have no idea.....depending on how hard i work out I sometimes get sick after i eat post workout, but i never cant eat typically
closest thing i can think is my appetite goes way down sometimes also