• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best Psychedelic to Give as a Gift

My friends would only want meth....so I'd give them cut amph.

I have given LSD to people on their birthdays etc....

Perhaps it sounds a bit silly, but I think mushrooms, cactus or LSD would be best because of the appearance. Even though a drug as 2C-B is a great and interesting drug (IMO), I think it would be a bit boring to be given some white powder in a capsule. But LSD comes on blotter paper which makes it's appearance more interesting IMO. The same goes for mushrooms and plants.

If you decide to give some sort of pure drug, I think DMT crystals look quite impressive and thus would make a great gift :)

Of course all this depends on the person. The drugs I've mentioned are quite powerfull psychedelics, and perhaps an inexperienced user should start with someting milder like HBWR or so.

acid all the way. =D
but i wouldn't mind getting a gift basket of a few items.

I don't understand why LSD is so popular as a gift idea. I think mushrooms and LSD are way too likely to cause a bad trip. I guess a lot of people in this thread are talking about giving gifts to regular psychedelic users.

I thought of this more of a 'give a newbie a gift to turn them on to psychedelics with' thread.

Anything they haven't tried before.

Personally I would simply love to receive DMT for a bday since it is something that is quite difficult to find without making it yourself, and I have never had the opportunity to try it.

Assuming they are inexperienced, MDMA. If they have tried MDMA, then I would go LSD.

I'd give mescaline because all the mescaline sellers in Quebec are just scammers that actually sell PCP.

Worldwide, I'd probably give someone 2C-X(whichever's your favourite, mine's 2C-E). 2C-X's are pretty hard to get unless you buy them online, and not so many people even know they exist.

Pistachio. I was talkin about both! I was just wondering HOW people would spread the love. :)

D M T

I gave my schoolmate a mild dose - it was her first time and she fuckin loved it ! ! ! She said that it was THE best present she ever got!

Oh Ketamine, for sure! (wow, Rangrz and I somehow managed to agree on something!)

I've done that a lot of times before (especially to K-virgins), and received nothing but deep-thanks in return.

Although K is not a psychedelic, strictly speaking.. so to go with the thread, I'd probably offer either DPT or 2C-D as a gift, keeping in mind that I'd only give psychedelics as gifts to experienced trippers.

^ Hmm, I actually disagree. I think ketamine's addictive qualities make it a poor choice to give as a gift. Perhaps to a friend that you do ketamine with...maybe...but the times I've shared k with people and then had them days later ask me where they could get more (more more more!), it made me feel a little uneasy that I had 'gifted' them with a growing addiction.

This should be a poll since there's not *much* room for discussion, its just what do you think.

I'll echo others and say LSD or DMT (or hey I like delsyd's idea of 2CB, thats a rare one not a lot of 'normals' can get lol =D).

ketamine is addictive?

I find it not at all addictive...or if it is...not in the same class as coke/meth/heroin/benzo's.

I'd say it would take a really unique person to get addicted to it...but then, a really unique person could be addicted to anything.

2ct7 would also make an awesome gift...its really just pure fun in powder form.

ketamine is psychologically addictive. It has a pretty strong addictive bite to it I have found (and other friends I'm not just a weirdo haha). I find if I have a gram or so laying around I will do it every night until its gone (I only do 100-150mg a night but still its damaging long-term to do that much ketamine regularly).

I agree with Jamshyd that it is LOVELY stuff if you can do just a small amount once in awhile (say once every month). It becomes yucky though once you do a lot of it regularly.

for a novice i'd probably sit him/her down, smoke a joint with them, and then i'd make them some mushroom tea. for an experienced tripperhead: i'd probably sit him/her down, smoke 4 or 5 joints with them, and then i'd make them some really strong mushroom tea while discussing various techniques on perfecting the brew.

I think a nice big psychoactive cactus in a pot.
No need to eat immediately, can be appreciated for what it is and it keeps giving..

I think anything is good as long as the intent to really show the person something special is there.. i think it totally depends on the situation or person and what is available.

I think a 10mg 2ce with a box of nitrous and cheap dispenser and a spliff would be a good gift to a novice.

or replace that with small dose of acid or shrooms.

or even MDMA if the person is even more negative or worrying.

Being there for the person is deffinately good.

Ketamine is not good for most people, most people will not enjoy there first encounter with ketamine because they do not understand it and can feel quite dizzy.

I'd love anything tbh tho just because of the thought that went into it

I'd love more than anything a bottle of K, some DMT or some 2cp or a nice amount of nitrous.

But even if someone gave me a just a spliff i'd be well appreciative.. i'm appreciative of anything any one gives me.. it totally depends on the situation and the intent!

=D all gifts are amazing.. i just so grateful for anything that comes by for free!

Some people aren't though.

But it's still nice to show them a part of your world or joy.