View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

best psych for july 4th

Bigazznugz

Bluelighter
Hey guys gotta nice week coming up. On monfay the forth im going to go and see the usual community fireworks display. I have several psychs available im just thinking what would be best for fireworks.
I currently have access to
Lsd
Ald-52
2C-e (never tried it)
4 aco dmt (never tried it)
Eth lad
Doc
4 ho met
Escaline
Was thinking about taking the obvious lsd or ald52 but i also have a concert date that friday and i dont wanna blow my tolerance. So i was leaning towards 4 aco dmt. I dunno if it will have any crosstolerance issues with lsd after 5 days. Or i could try a beginners dose of 2ce around ten milligrams? Im heitant too though because i dont wanna get my ass handed to me at the fireworks that would be awkward. Any thoughts
Much love
Nugz

Seems any of those can enhance a firework show. Me personally I abstain from psychedelics on this loud and smokey day. :)

I remember a party a long time ago I had a friend who was tripping on acid. We were young and dumb. This friend had long frizzy hair. I remember the technique to light a whole pack of firecrackers with one fuse and then hold it until it was ready to go and then throw it away from you hard and fast. Well he lit the pack, but what he didn't see was the screen door just to the right of the opening he was going to throw them through. So as he threw them they hit the screen and bounced back into his hair as they went off. I can still remember the bug eyed look he had the rest of the night as he was traumatized. Luckly he only had a minor burn or two. I guess it was funny once we found out he was ok. But that look on his face was priceless. :)

Haha nice story yeah i got alot of morters and bottle rockets, 100 shot cakes, m80s to play with. I be shure to not be like your buddy rofl

Whatever flavor your feeling that day! My favorite was probably LSD+MXE.

Fireworks make me feel like my retinas are getting burned when my eyes are dilated from psychedelics. Is there anything to be concerned with, or is it all in my head?

No thats pretty common perpetual dawn. I get it sober. Want to take lsd but i have a concert datecon the 9th and i dont wanna blow my wad or tolerance. So mabey a first go with 4 aco dmt will be best.

4-HO-MET would make for nice eye candy. For real fun I would take 2c-E....

I'm Probably going to take 100ug <> LSD like I always do at events like this... One of my personal favorite places to take low does is at the Renaissance Fairs. They visually Rock my worlds...

Candy flipping IMO.

LSD is a must for the 4th.
But bright lights contrasting against a black sky is right up Molly's Alley.

I plan on a 200ug LSD dose and a simple 100mg Molly dose after. =D

Yea cant blow my wad on mdma on monday gotta concert to go to on friday. Probably going to go with lsd but im going to have to dose High on friday :-/

I'd probably take something more visual and with less mind-fuck. Most people's descriptions of 4-HO-MET match what I'd imagine to be good for a party. Personally, I'd probably take lowish dose AL-LAD (150ug) or ETH-LAD (100ug), just since I've never tried 4-HO-MET. I'd also strongly recommend against taking 2C-E, it's pretty unpredictable and confusing IMO, even though the visuals are absolutely stunning.

Also, this post heavily reminds me of the PiHKAL entry for PRO-LAD: "It's a sort of nice, comfortable, middle-American, July-Fourth-Picnic, apple-pie with ice cream sort of psychedelic, the kind that you can wrap up in gold and white striped paper for your youngest aunt, the one who likes to think she's really a bit wild, you know -- the kind of psychedelic that's a bit much for your Dad or Mom, but it's just jazzy enough to keep some younger relatives happy with you for a few months." Too bad it's not available.

I'd probably take something more visual and with less mind-fuck. Most people's descriptions of 4-HO-MET match what I'd imagine to be good for a party. Personally, I'd probably take lowish dose AL-LAD (150ug) or ETH-LAD (100ug), just since I've never tried 4-HO-MET. I'd also strongly recommend against taking 2C-E, it's pretty unpredictable and confusing IMO, even though the visuals are absolutely stunning.

Also, this post heavily reminds me of the PiHKAL entry for PRO-LAD: "It's a sort of nice, comfortable, middle-American, July-Fourth-Picnic, apple-pie with ice cream sort of psychedelic, the kind that you can wrap up in gold and white striped paper for your youngest aunt, the one who likes to think she's really a bit wild, you know -- the kind of psychedelic that's a bit much for your Dad or Mom, but it's just jazzy enough to keep some younger relatives happy with you for a few months." Too bad it's not available.

Hoping Pro-lad will be available soon. But nugz, why not go with the escaline.....that might make for a good time... And save the lysergics for your weekend.

What a great description.

Personally I'm gonna take ETH-LAD and then 2C-B as the fireworks are beginning.

I'm Probably going to take 100ug <> LSD like I always do at events like this... One of my personal favorite places to take low does is at the Renaissance Fairs. They visually Rock my worlds...

Last two ren faire type things I went too I took tma-6 and escalinr respectively. Twas nice.

To OP. I Would go with the escaline or 4 ho met, especiaply.if you plan on taking LSD soon

I know know sourcing is allowed on this forum but I would like to know did you find TMA 6 on the Clearnet?
I dont like escaline that much its not that strong.
I plan on giving eth lad one more shot this time with a little bit of ald-52. Hopefully the nausea will not be as bad as it was last time I took eth.
Also I plan on tripping again Friday because a concert is in town. Does ETH LAD have more of a tolerance problem like AL LAD? If so mabey it w would be better if I took just straight up lsd and wait till Friday for the ETH LAD? I'd rather take lsd at the concert as I know I won't get the horrible nausea I have had with ETH LAD at a show I am paying for.
lol :)
Thoughts?

I know know sourcing is allowed on this forum but I would like to know did you find TMA 6 on the Clearnet?
I dont like escaline that much its not that strong.
?

tma-6 was in 2012 and its long gone :-( . I saw it pop up on DN once I think a year or so ago.Had two batches, took it 2-4times I think. I remember liking it but thats about it.

How much escaline have you taken? I have taken 80mg oral and 60-110mg RA 4-5 times. Strongest trip was the first which was oral, but the GI distress was not fun. I like it for what it is, dunno if I would go over 120mgish because it gets pretty cracked out T+14hrs or so.

I have never taken any of the lysergamine analogs, only LSD, but I would think they are all cross tolerant. If you want to trip twice in a week you would probably be better off taking different classes of chemicals to combat tolerance.

Mixing always seems to help. If you do want to trip twice on lysergamines, I would bring some of the 4 ho met as a possible booster dose for your 2nd trip if its lackluster.

I'm planning on taking LSD during the 4th does anyone suggest a certain dose? I was considering a low dose of 75ug but I might double that I'm in between at the moment to be honest.

125ug :)

Everyone is different, but for me 75ug is antsy, I'm not completely in the experience. A little bit above 100ug is perfect. Even 150 would probably be fine.