• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best portable vape to buy?

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
What are you're recommendations? I rather you're reviews over having to search for other reviews through random sites.

I'm looking for one that's between $100-$150, portable, durable and reliable. I don't want this thing's coil burning out on me after a short while n shit. I want this to last me for years. I've used and seen the vapir NO2 and so far I'm pleased with it the most. But I don't think it may be too good for waxes and stuff like dmt but that's okay I just want a very good herbal vape.

Salutations PotatoMan,

...you're reviews over having to search for other reviews through random sites.

Dedicated web sites focussing on cannabic vaporisation only serve a limited portion of the population while these imply by themselves all sorts of local "filters" which may actually happen to interfere with a visitor's own true interests. Alternately, one personal testimony added to one more, etc., can be tiresome indeed. Please don't remind me of my own first months, browsing the web to no end!...

:D

...looking for one that's between $100-$150, portable, durable and reliable. ... ...I just want a very good herbal vape.

Hummm... Lets see. I kept making circles around my HerbalAire for over 2 years trying to imagine my next experiment, hoping to fix some important aspects i was yet to figure what these were, but i knew some twisted riddle waited to be solved, while i became over-sensitized enough to call it an allergic reaction today, though honestly it was my modded pipe which got the best of me, after 6 months of VG "modding". Past my table (HA) era.

Anyway, have water included in your solution at all costs! Using a pipe like mine some self-moisturizing feature results from clean butane burning, but i still need to drink a sip and wash my throat before & after each toke!... Ideally the moisture should be supplied by the machine itself but i never heard of such a thing so hang on.

Anyway, stay away from "Black Boxes" hidding the essential details from your sight! Arizer and Vapir, among others, would fail examination when asked to justify containment of the air surrounding electronic components, in a visible intention to couple this air mass with alledged "Inlet Fresh Air", actually being used to ventilate their hardware before that same air enters inside a heat-exhanger and then finally enter our lungs path directly, past the cannabic bowl! Now, what are the implications in case of a catastrophic failure, etc?

It doesn't ever risk to happen they say. M'well, there are other big names more worthy of our respect. Just look for those who got nothing to hide, that will be a good start. More precisely i'd think of the more traditional ones like VaporBrothers, 7th Floor also comes to mind, etc, but be warned that this high ratio of convection heat (with little conduction/radiation heat components) may require trade-offs (e.g. disadvantages) too, etc. Which is more expensive than what's allowed in your initial budget anyway.

;)

So finally i'd reply modded 3-stones VG pipe! Just like mine...

Welcome the power of fire!...

It has changed a bit since the begining but i keep looking for a "Plan-A" myself, so i rely on that alternative option instead and it served me relatively well so far.

=D

I've been using the extreme Q at home for 7 months now and thought recently it was time to buy a portable vape, after watching alot of youtube vids and reading alot of the comments I decided to get an Arizer solo.

I have only used my Solo a few times since I got it last week, but it does the job, I am quite happy with it so far, but I prefer the Q since I usually am vaping in the same place in my house each time. The problem I have with the Q is that a few parts have broken in the 7 months I have had it and have needed replacing, which doesnt seem very good since it was pretty expensive and only 7 months old.

I prefer the Q also because it is fan forced and not as hard to toke out of. The Q's whips however are looking very dirty and covered in tar which I am trying to work out the best way to clean them, any suggestions? Could I just soak them in a bucket with some metho? Or should I buy some rubbing alcohol?

I prefer the Q also because it is fan forced and not as hard to toke out of. The Q's whips however are looking very dirty and covered in tar which I am trying to work out the best way to clean them, any suggestions? Could I just soak them in a bucket with some metho? Or should I buy some rubbing alcohol?

i replaced my hose on my arizer q, i consider it like a 3-6 month consumable based on use, everything else with mine has been original and hasnt broken in over a year of having it. clean one of the dome pieces and bring it with you to a store to get food or clean water grade pvc tubing, though i've also used air tubing with mine. and i use the 2nd dome to hook it up to my bong to pull the vape through water (its 18.8mm fittings all around)
i havent found a portable vape worthwhile for herbs, i had the atomos raw a couple years ago and didnt like it, i think the problem with e-cig sized ones is the lack of amperage, heat and the amount of material needed vs a wax pen or a pg vg solution vape. love the glass globes with the cupped heating elements. i've put more than a quarter of wax through some, the cheaper elements suck, some burn out in 2-3g, most by 5. with a pg/vg solution vape, i've never found a concentrated enough solution. so if you want to be discreet, use wax, else use a paper for the ultimate in cannabis portability... i always have a 150 ct book of ocb gumless in my wallet as a backup/spare. can get wet and wont stick together. and got some DLX papers in a small metal case so they dont get smashed or ruined in my pocket..
edit:
my wax vape is a simple ego/510 thread glass globe, my globe is one piece glass, and one of those cupped elements not the ones with the bare ceramic, on an eVic or basic epower non-vv 18650 battery holder with a panasonic ncr18650b 3400 mah battery (i have a few). with the epower holder, high capacity battery, and globe, it was fairly cheap and rips pretty good (though not as hard as a nail).

I'm pretty into the Magic flight Launch Box. It's definitely the best for the money.

The tarry stuff in the whip is condensed THC and other cannabinoids. We call it wand hash. I use a small cotton ball piece (or a raw rolling paper wadded up is even better), and work it down the length of the tubing with a piece of stiff wire. Get that gooey'd up paper out and smoke or vape it. It's gold, that is.

Tom

by the way, good choice on the Solo; I've had one for 2 1/2 years. Also an MFLB, Iolite, Extreme, SSV and DaVinci.

Cheers Tom, I shall try that.

I was going to try and soak it in rubbing alcohol or metho or something but I shall see how it goes doing what you mentioned, i'm not sure how much of that stain is going to come off tho, maybe i'll try the cotton wool and wire then if there is any wash hand stain left I will soak it.

I did get a new whip tube from online but it is much stiffer plastic than my original stained one and I dont like it as much.

I'm pretty into the Magic flight Launch Box. It's definitely the best for the money.

I was considering one of them as well but went with the Solo. I think I might get a Magic Flight at some stage.

I can see myself accumulating quite a few different vapes over the next few yrs.