• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

best places to meet single women who want to date or have ltr?

U

Unregistered11111

I'm in my early 30s and want to know the best places to meet single women who want to date or have a long term relationship? I put ads on Craigslist but just got spam. I don't like bars and I have a job but I have a rule to avoid getting involved with people who I work with I did that one time and it did not go well. Friends who know I'm a single guy have introduced me to single women they or their gf knows and the women were nice but we had pretty much nothing in common. Someone told me church I was raised in a church but only go with relatives on holidays and I am not that religious. Friends told me about pof and other sites and Kindle but a few of my friends met women that way who wound up stalking them or who were not honest and who loved to lie. Please move this to the relationships four thanks.

That should read four I misspelled the word wrong on my phone. I go to a gym and I have been told that's a food place to meet women but everyone seems tapped into exercising with their headphones on and they're not there to talk or meet people. Plus if I were a woman exercising I wouldn't like it if some guy I didn't know walked up to me and asked me out in a gym.

I have always found the gym was a great place. Yes everyone seems in the moment of weight lifting but it's not that hard to have a casual conversation while doing so. You already have something in common. Usually just go out and do things with friends and start casual conversations with people while out. If they spark your interest... ask them out sometime.

theres alot of dating sites out there but alot are cray cray stalkers and i can smell the bullshit they spin through the computer. I dunno what are ur interests?

A lot of my friends have had good luck with OKcupid. They've also made a good amount of friends of people they ended up not wanting to fuck.

ebola