Best places to hide your drugs...

this might have nothing to do with this thread but i didnt want to start my own.
a couple parties ago i watched a guy walk up to the security gaurds to go into the party, the guy didnt lift up his arms when the gaurd searched him, so the gaurd got mad and searched EVERY part of this guy, made him take off his shoes and socks even, fortunantly they didnt find anything but be careful when your bringing stuff into raves.
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Um, is this topic a good idea? Isn't it highly likely that if a cop WERE to peruse the board he'd be mighty interested in this thread? Just a thought, I know i'm prolly being an alarmist.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

FL parties are horrible with searches, Zen's been the worst the past two years I've gone. They threw away cigs, gum, toys, everything! In SFL some of the clubs even pat you down, and they're definitely looking for drugs, not just weopons. I always keep mine in my pants, but you gotta be careful, a friend of mine had to search all over the parking lot at a party when the baggie fell out of her undies! Another friend safety-pins them to his boxers, that's prolly safest!

put tha pills in a small baggy
attach tha baggy to your undies with a safety pin
this way, even if he grabs your undies and starts shakin them, tha baggy wont fall out
best idea

the best hidding place for guys is in a baggie and stuff it under your ball sack no matter how big your package looks they never go there. taped on the inside of your belt is a good one too.