Best places to hide your drugs...

*SWeeT-e*

Bluelighter
Where do you hide your E's and other drugs when you're sneakin' em into parties??
Me, I usually put mine in my sock or bra but I've heard of some other cool spots:
*take out the batteries in your walkman or camera and put your "candy" in there
*girls: in a pad or tampon wrapper in your bag or pocket (what security guard's gonna look THERE???)
*sow a tiny pocket to the inside of your underwear and put em in there
*someone my friend knew wrapped a tensor bandage around his arm so tight his hand turned blue so he looked like he'd really injured it, then when he got inside the party he took it off and there were TONS of E's taped on the inside! Pretty smart.
wink.gif

PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

hell yeah liquid, chillin in my stomach is always a favorite with me, but when i bring my pipe to partys i put it in my shoe, hurts like a bitch but hey when i got dank when im blowing up its all worth while
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

hell yeah liquid, chillin in my stomach is always a favorite with me, but when i bring my pipe to partys i put it in my shoe, hurts like a bitch but hey when i got dank when im blowing up its all worth while
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

For those of you with long hair, you can put your hair up in a bun, shove a little baggie in the middle of it all before it's completely up, and then hope to god it won't fall out.
------------------
xoxo
flux

In Australia we like to put them in our pockets, or even in our hand as we give the security our tickets to get in.
HAHAHHAHAHHAAA!!!! SUCKED IN TO ALL THE POOR FUCKERS WHO HAVE TO THINK OF HIDING PLCES!

Well I came up with a cool way to distribute pills for when you are out in the open. This is how we passed them around at our christmas party, put them in a half full gum packet and everyone takes a piece of special "gum"

Indeed, I;m really surprised at the number of times I just walk in with my pillbox in my hand. They never look there.
dan.

I don't know but I just always keep em in a empty cig pack in my pocket. Parties I go to only are looking for weapons. And besides you would know if they are searching for drugs by word of mouth b4 you get into the party. Plenty of time to think of a good hidin spot.
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69

if you're carrying only like 20 beans, put them in your wallet. Most bouncers won't pat down your ass
smile.gif

The 3 best places to hide your beans are in your girl's bra, in your undees, or in your wallet. Gotta watch out for the wallet sometimes tho cuz i have seen the bouncers check the wallet at twilo. in fact, at the palace last friday for sasha&digweed in LA, security made everyone put everthing including yo wallet on the table for inspection. soo....my girl kept the beans nice and warm next to her (*&!!

I pop my first cap in the long ass line if I'm at a big party, and I found the inside of my sock to be a good place to hide my cap(in a baggie of course) until one party where I was tripping pretty hard and didn't think of it till I was sitting at McDicks in the morning eating my Sausage McMuffin...some profanity followed and I quickly whipped off my shoe & sock and found that my cap had melted...aahhh well what can ya do, my only hope was that some of it had melted into my big toe and found it's way into my bloodstream.
frown.gif

Now I bring in one of those big ass bottles of Vicks Vapor Rub and put all the caps/tabs into a baggie and submerge it into the Vicks then when it is near the bottom I cover it all up again and smoothe out the top... security will rarely ever go out of thier way to stick thier hands in somebody elses tube of Vicks...
smile.gif

PLUR *GG*

I saw the greatest pair of pants at Pacific Sunwear ... KIKwears with cargo pockets that both opened at the top and LIFTED UP FROM THE BOTTOM to reveal two more smaller pockets underneath. The "fake" pockets were velcro'ed down hard so no one would think to rip em up. I almost bought them on merit of genius design ... but metallic green doesn't go with anything I own.
Greg

One time i was talking to a dealer and asking him how he managed to get all his product into places with tight security. His idea was great ---> an old pager or cell phone with the guts taken out of them. Wear as u would normally do, (or if u're really daring, talk to yourself on it).
Almost everyone has em now, so they rarely suspect a thing!
------------------
Ciao...
e!

Mona you kill me.
You forgot to mention the fact that half of the security guards down here are the people who have the runners working for them in the clubs.
god bless australia.
d.

you can't beat the girls bra....seriously
or cut a slice in the lining of an old pair of shoes...down the inside of your shoes as long as your careful not to crush them....

I selotape mine to my stomach.
-Hasn't failed me yet.
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

taking out the batteries of anything works
smile.gif
flashers, pagers, mesagers, toys
smile.gif

in your stomach works good too
PLUR

be careful with the wallet! I know that Sound Factory NYC search wallets, so other places must too.
I'm a bra girl! best hiding spot in the world!