• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Best place to hit other than the arms?

I gotta check if the exchange carries 30s, the smallest I ever recall them having was a 28 or 29. Also I'm thinking of getting a 25 g 1" simply bc I'm so much more damn experienced with that size, even though in theory it should make it harder to hit, for me it makes the whole process a hell of a lot easier. I was an anabolics user from the time I was 20, so I always had fresh 25 IMs around for shots back before they even had exchanges on the east coast. I got really good with them, so for me, using a 1 cc insulin just feels....weird.

It's easier to (visibly) register with a bigger rig because there's stronger capillary action(?) but it is murder on your veins. It is better to learn how to register properly/tell if you are in the vein with a smaller gauge

To the OP:

My roommate shoots in his dick pretty regularly. I wouldn't be afraid to try it, it's not that hard (i've never done it because i have other veins i can use) but he says its just as easy as doing it anywhere else. Just make sure your hands are steady.

He said theres actually a pretty good rush from shooting in the dick, believe it or not.

I shoot into the big vein that goes around the back of my hand a fair bit. That way i have no obvious marks and i do this when i have to do shit like see a doc. For alot of people hitting the vein in their hands is hard because they roll so easy compared to the ones in the crook of your arm. But i manage to do it pretty easy with a 30 guage short tip needle. You have to inject slower then normal and register maybe twice because it can roll out easy and you don't want to miss your shot. I missed about a quarter shot of morphine and had a lump on my hand like a golf ball for awile.

to the op:

My roommate shoots in his dick pretty regularly. I wouldn't be afraid to try it, it's not that hard (i've never done it because i have other veins i can use) but he says its just as easy as doing it anywhere else. Just make sure your hands are steady.

He said theres actually a pretty good rush from shooting in the dick, believe it or not.

never ever stick a needle there!

^absolutely.

To say its just as easy as hitting elsewhere as bullshit. There's also more risk if you miss into your dick versus forearm, leg, etc.

This is a *harm reduction* site, don't give advice that can lead to MORE harm.

is the extension of your elbow crook vein in your bicep shot too? if not, I find that when tied off real tight its really easy - it's just further below the surface. The whole experience is almost identical to your previous spot. Then again, it helps that I'm a ghostly-pale white boy...

I shoot into the big vein that goes around the back of my hand a fair bit. That way i have no obvious marks and i do this when i have to do shit like see a doc. For alot of people hitting the vein in their hands is hard because they roll so easy compared to the ones in the crook of your arm. But i manage to do it pretty easy with a 30 guage short tip needle. You have to inject slower then normal and register maybe twice because it can roll out easy and you don't want to miss your shot. I missed about a quarter shot of morphine and had a lump on my hand like a golf ball for awile.

I think this is the one that I am referring to.

To minimize rolling hyperextend the hand, then flex your four fingers inward in a grasping motion, then point the thumb all the way outward while you tighten a tourniquet close to the wrist. Then gently relax your wrist while moving your hand perpendicular to the way you extended it originally, until the vein becomes as fixed as possible. Then register and shoot.